omg more yansim ocs

RIGHT SO

ive been fighting the urge to make more ocs

and i have given in

i have a bully oc and a student council oc (lucaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yk what this means hehe)

i shall introduce them now

nekoha tachibana

class: 2-2

club: none

personality: social butterfly

reputation: +20

self defense: incapable

crush: none lol

additional information: a young girl with disdain for all things masculine. on the outside, it seems like a little nitpicky thing, but past the surface, she targets boys exclusively for bullying and shames them online.

so before anything else, i should probably tell you...

hes a guy. hes a trans guy. very very very very very very closeted trans guy.

hes experiencing a shitton of internalized transphobia and takes it out on other boys because he hates how much he resonates with them.

hes also grown up surrounded by lots of reinforcement of gender stereotypes and all kinds of bigoted shit

wee

kirou kamiya

kirou kamiya

class: 1-2

club: is the student council a club

personality: dangerous

reputation: +35

self defense: carries pepper spray

crush: none

additional information: a shy, cowardly, and clumsy girl who makes people wonder how she got into the student council in the first place. her sheepish charm often comes in handy when breaking up a conflict.

yes. kirou does act very timid.

but

it is FULLY FAKE.

she is manipulative, decieving, and an all-out GENIUS. (hey luca)

she plans to become the most powerful person in the world, which starts with getting a good reputation. by being in the student council, that already puts her on top.

with a cutesy personality, that boosts her even higher. and even better, she has close ties with THE megami saikou, which means that with a few years of bonding, she could probably land herself a spot right next to her when she takes over the corporation.

kirou will do anything to ensure that it will be FACT, not a probability.

watch out kitsune /j

yep thats all

hru??? <3