more ys oc stuff ><

so there is two parts to this!

firstly, im introducing yet another oc 😎

and secondly, im giving you guys the meanings behind everyones names !! ><

bc name etymology is one of my interests and you have to deal with it >:]

heres the new guy!!

his name is daiki kagami! hes male and uses he/him pronouns ^^

class: 1-1 (i need to stop shoving people in this class. first ryu, then yoshiro, now him)

persona: heroic

club: none

reputation: -3

self defense: weak

crush: ??? (hehe)

additional information: a boy obsessed with superheroes and the idea of being one. believes he has superpowers and attempts to "use" them on a daily basis. some people find his demeanor endearing, but the majority consider him annoying.

im creating too many people for the friendsim book..... AND I HAVE TO INTRODUCE THEM ON YOUTUBE TOO OH GOD

anyways his cape is actually a blanket lolol

and yes he has spiderman pyjamas /hj

yeah so him and yoshiro, the guy who believes hes a fucking evil demon, are in the same class and it is so chaotic

they keep getting into "battles" and its very annoying for the rest of the people who just want to learn. hoshiko loves the drama tho

so does shiromi

SPEAKING OF SHIROMI

he rlly admires the student council bc theyre like "heroes of the school" and he keeps trying to impress all of them

yes he quite literally drags them around (and has gotten pepper sprayed several times because of it)

akane is his friend tho so they arent too mean to him

also! he likes salty foods

just a fun little detail

rlly i only added it so he could yet again oppose yoshiro, who likes sweet foods :]

he is not ashamed.

he steals from saki too much

ok now here is the second part

name meanings!!!!!!!!!! 😎

angel; derives from latin "angelus", meaning "messenger", and is based on the biblical creatures.
blanchett; a variant of blanchet, which derives from blanc, a french surname meaning "white".

akio; a japanese given name with aki (昭) meaning bright and o (男) meaning man.
shigaraki; japanese surname with shi (死) meaning death, gara (柄) meaning grip, and ki (木) meaning tree.

kenta; japanese given name with ken (健) meaning healthy, and ta (太) meaning thick. (both of which he is not COUGH)
wakuri; japanese surname with wa (和) meaning harmony, ku (久) meaning long time, and ri (理) meaning arrangement.

ryu; japanese given name written as 竜, meaning dragon.
akaeda; japanese surname with aka (赤) meaning red and eda (枝) meaning branch.

hayako; japanese given name with ha (玻) meaning glass, ya (矢) meaning arrow, and ko (子) meaning child. bet ya didnt expect that huh!?!!!??
hoshizora; japanese surname with hoshi (星) meaning star and sora (空) meaning sky. (sora turns into zora thanks to rendaku rules. everyone thank rendaku for the letter z)

yoshiro; japanese given name with yoshi (義) meaning righteous and ro (郎) meaning son.
masui; japanese surname with masu (益) meaning benefit and i (井) meaning well. (like the thing you get water from)
quick note; yoshiros name, although pretty good for coincidence, is not supposed to have too important of a meaning and is instead supposed to sound like the phrase "yochina moso" which means childish delusions/a childish delusion.

nekoha; japanese given name with neko (猫) meaning cat and ha (葉) meaning leaf.
tachibana; japanese surname written as 橘, meaning orange. (the fruit, not the colour)
(i got very creative with his name as you can see /s)

kirou; japanese given name with ki (気) meaning air, and rou (狼) meaning wolf. however, "ki" can also mean "seeming to be", making her name "seems like a wolf" or "wolf in sheeps clothing".
kamiya; japanese surname with kami (神) meaning god and ya (谷) meaning valley. (mainly chosen for the name to sound nice lol)

daiki; japanese given name with dai (大) meaning great and ki (輝) meaning bright.
kagami; the japanese word for mirror, written as 鏡.

YEA >:D

ok thats all!!!

hru!?!? <3