Hopes Peak Letter

Ishimaru POV:
I was alone at home again. Busy going over everything I have learned this year, since I was expecting mail. My father was out, since he's a police officer of course. He has an important duty in life to fufill I suppose. As I was going over everything, I heard a doorbell ring. I speed walked downstairs and openeded the door to find a letter. I snatched it out of the mailbox outside our door and opened it. It was from Hopes Peak High. I opened it, not knowing what the outcome could be.
Dear Kiyotaka Ishimaru, you have recieved this letter from us, Hopes Peak High. We have sent this letter to inform you that you were accepted in this school! You're now in as "Ultimate Moral Compass".
When I read that, I was ecstatic. I can't believe I was accepted in! I had to tell father the good news!

Hello Father, I have messaged you to tell you that I was accepted into Hopes Peak High! I hope you are proud of me. Have a good, safe day. I love you.

I speed walked upstairs and began packing.

This is it. This is the day I get to add a bit of flare to the Ishimaru name! This is my stepping stone.

(216 words. Very silly. BUT UHH SRRY THIS ISNT GOOD IM TRYING. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TRYING TO WRITE SMTH. TY FOR READING THIS. ILY<33)