New Crush, New Child.

MONDO POV:

Ya see, I've been friends with Ishi for a few months and.. uhm.. I don't know. Some shit inside me happened and I developed a few feelins for eyebrows. My god, this shit is so confusin'.

It was after classes and Leon, Hiro, and I were in my dorm smokin'. Talkin' about some shit, I don't fuckin' know. Until Leon with his big ass mouth had to open it and say somethin'.

"Soo, Mondo.. You and Mr. Goody Two Shoes.. What's goin' on? I know y'all are friends and all but it seems as though you.. I don't know.. have a crush on him." As Leon said that, I stared at him while Hiro laughed a bit.

"First of all, shut the fuck up Hiro, no one was talkin' to yer ass. Second of all, Ishi and I are just best bros. Nothin' else."

Hiro and Leon smirked at that sentence.

"Well.." started Hiro, "Y'all act VERY friendly. Too friendly if we're being honest. Whenever you see him, you look like your about to have a boner or some shit." Leon laughed a lot at that last sentence. He stopped when I gave him the "shut the fuck up before I beat you the fuck up" look.

"HIRO. WHAT THE FUCK DUDE-." I screamed at that asshole. Who the fuck actually says that shit to someone?

"I mean.. it's kinda true, bro. You prolly wanna makeout with him or some shit. You always get red when he touches your face or somethin'. You get so-"

"Shut the fuck up, Leon." I Interrupted him.

"Oohh you're getting redder and redder every second.. It's so obvious!" Hiro and Leon said together.

"Y'know what? Fuck ya two assholes. Get out my dorm." I pointed at the door, signaling them to get out.

"DUDE WHERE ARE WE GONNA SMOKE THEN??" Leon replied.

"In yer dorms obviously, dumbass. Are ya that fuckin' idiotic?"

Leon and Hiro both sighed. Hiro opened my door and left, while Leon gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Leave. Fuckin'. Leave."

Leon FINALLY walked out after I told hin to get his ass out my room for the 13th time. After he left, I got a notification from someone. It was Ishi.

Hello Kyoudai! How are you doing? :)

sup, kyoudai! im pretty good, hbu?

I'm great! I have a question. May you come over to my dorm? I have something, or SOMEONE for you to see! :D

wait, rlly? ah, shit, then i GOTTA see. when do ya want me to come over and rock your world? ;)

Mondo, please refrain from saying/typing such vulgar words. Also when will you ever stop flirting with me as a joke?

ill stop flirtin with ya as a joke whenever i wanna. which is never. anywayysss can i come over now?

You may come over after I finish changing into something more "casual", which will be in about 3 minutes. See you soon, Kyoudai! <3

God, just thinking about him changing makes me wish I was always with him.. I PROMISE YA IT'S NOT GAY IF IT'S WITH THE HOMIES-. Anyways..

I was knocking on his dorm, waiting for him to answer.

"One second, Kyoudai! I need to put my pants on!"
A few seconds later, he opened the door. God was he hot. He was wearing these tight jeans and a large hoodie. I felt my face getting a bit red.

"So, ya wanted to show me somethin'?"

"Oh! Yes, I did. Come in!"

When I came in his dorm, it was so clean. He covered my eyes.

"I'm going to show you, but you need to keep your eyes closed until I say so."

I nodded and he went to grab something. I opened my eyes and bit and was met with the sight of Ishi bending down in those tight jeans to grab somethin'. He turned back and I closed my eyes immediately.

"You can open your eyes now!"

TAKA POV:

I was carrying a cage and showed Mondo.

"What's that?" Mondo asked.

I put down the cage on my bed and opened it. A guinea pig waddled out.

"Wait, you got a guinea pig?" Mondo asked.

"I got US a guinea pig to share! His name is Stripe!"

When I said that, Mondo smiled and hugged me. I guess he has a soft spot for animals.

(727 WORDS YAYAYAY.. UHH YEAH I GOT THE NAME STRIPE FROM SOUTH PARK🥰 BUT UHH I WORKED HARD ON THIS KINDA SO HOPEFULLY U LIKE IT. ILYSM<33)