A Trip to Hopes Peak

Ishimaru POV:

Eugh. Since my father had the car, I had to walk. All the way to Hopes Peak. Which isn't really so bad, since exercise is great! But.. uh. It seems that it just HAD to rain today. Whatever, it's still great exercise!

As I was walking, there was a HUGE gang fight. A fight.. for what? There is always a better way to settle things I thought. As I tried to go around it, a gang member bumped into me.
"Ay, what the fuck man? Watch where ya fatass is going, ya fucking hoe." the gang member yelled at me, which for the record he bumped into me. I saw the words on his jacket.
"The Crazy Diamonds" it said.

I looked at his face. "I apologize. I didn't mean to-"
"YEAH OF COURSE YA DIDN'T MEAN TO. LISTEN, YER GONNA FUCKING REGRET PISSING ME THE FUCK OFF." his voice started to get louder. And louder. I was zoning out for a second, then I tried to step away. Until he grabbed my arm and looked at me in my eyes. I didn't hit him or anything, it's rude to lay hands on people. The other gang members looked at me in disgust. The gang they happened to fight with zoomed away on their motorcycles.
"Look, I would appreciate if you would unhand me. I feel uncomfortable with you laying your hands on me. It's very rude." I said, realizing how mad I made him and the other members
"Ya better watch that big ass mouth of yers." As he said that, he threw me. I planned to just walk away but it seems they had other plans. Two of the members grabbed onto me and threw me in an alley. Wow, they sure like grabbing and throwing.

I was bleeding at my waist, wrapping bandages around me, the gang zooming away on their motorcyles. For spme reason, they thought it was funny to cut my waist. Eugh. I cried a little bit to myself. It wasn't that I was weak. It was the fact that I didn't want to hit someone, even if it was defending myself. It's easier that way. It was too many of them to fight anyways. I got up, tears still filling my eyes, then I started walking more. A few minutes later, I was there. Hopes Peak Academy. Finally. God it took a while. But, I'm happy I'm here.

(406 WORDS. UHH ALSO I FORGOR TO SAY THIS IS A NON DESPAIR AU)