UHH SOME HCS

since i wanted ppl to know some hcs i made, here are some!

1. Since taka's backstory was too dark for dangan, i made him a backstory that will be explained through the wattpad story! one part is that taka had to walk to hopes peak, except there was a gang fight. he went around it but shit happened and he got a deep ass cut in his waist (as you see his waist bandaged) EXCEPT IT WAS BY A MEMBER BY THE CRAZY DIAMONDS (but mondo wasn't there cuz he was at hopes peak)

2. Mondo smokes but he tries to quit.

3. MONDO IS SO SILLY.. BRO WATCHES PORN💀

4. Taka is addicted to coffee cuz he would drink it a lot when studying

5. Taka had a pet bunny but while feeding it, it jumped away and taka's dad accidentally stepped on it😨

6. Mondo listens to songs like Fahrradsattel (by Pisse), I Am a Poser (by X-Ray Spex), Hayloft (by mother mother), and shit like that, meanwhile Taka listens to songs like Weird Girl (by mommy long legs), Don't Try Suicide (by Queen),  A Confession (by PhemieC)

7. Taka helps Mondo with his smoking addiction while Mondo helps Taka with his coffee addiction

8. (not rlly a hc cuz it was supposed to be canon) Taka got sleeping pills to help him sleep when Mondo died, and Taka would cut himself when no one was there.

9. Mondo and Taka have matching earrings/pins

10. UHH SINCE EVERYONE HCS MONDO AS FTM (which is cool and all no disrespect to the hc! :D) I hc Taka as FTM

11. Taka barely saw his dad bc his dad is a cop and had important work, but whenever he sees his dad, his dad doesnt abuse him (idk why ppl hc that his dad abuses him- it was his grandfather that was the asshole not his father. i just hc that Taka doesn't see his father a lot)  They have a nice, healthy father son relationship.

12. Taka's dad accepted Taka when he came out.

13. Taka SOMETIMES drinks but he knows how to handle it (DONT WORRY I DID RESEARCH AND TAKA AND MONDO ARE LIKE 20 AND ITS LEGAL TO DRINK AT 20 IN JAPAN). He only gets drunk once in a while. only a teeny bit.

14. Mondo drinks A LOT. And he mostly gets drunk but doesn't beat someone up like those gacha life dads that are drunkies💀💀

15. Taka is autistic

THATS ALL I CAN THINK OF. BYEE