An Unexpected Birthday Surprise

(pretend its ishi's bday bc i had no other ideas🥰)

ISHI POV:

It was Saturday. The one day I can rest for a bit, my birthday! I was finally resting for once in my life until-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAKA HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY-

My alarm spewed out words I didn't want to here at the time. I knew I shouldn't have let Chihiro borrow my clock.. I slammed my fist against the clock to stop it from blasting words in my ear. I took a few milliseconds before I turned to my clock, blinking in disbelief.
Oh my.. I'm LATE!

I IMMEDIATELY got up, ashamed in myself for forgetting very important things I hold dear to me (I guess it's not that important if I woke up late.) I jumped out of bed and rushed putting my clothes on. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair then speed walked out my dorm panicking.
Hopefully I'm not too late I thought.
As I speed walked, I checked my phone.

Kyoudai<3
yo happy bday bro! waitin for you at tge cafe now
*the

yo ya comin?

im just gonna wait for ya bc i dont wanna leave and u end up being here.

cya soon bro<3

God, hopefully I'm not too late. Traffic was HEAVY today.
I kept pressing the button to go.

"Wait." as I loved to follow the rules, I grew impatient when late for something. "Wait." I kept pressing it.
"Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait you stupid fucking bastard. Are you that fucking dumb that you don't know how to wait? You are what's wrong with this fucking world."

They sure know how to upgrade these things to sound like real human beings, God.

"Go. Fucking go. You fucking piece of shit. This is why-"

I ran across the street just to get away from that stupid thing. I already feel bad missing out on spending my birthday with my best bro in the world.

MONDO POV:

Look, I love my best bro and all to fuckin' pieces yet he takes to fuckin' long. I've been waitin' for 2. hours.
Man I told him to sleep in but not this long. He better come soon because I swear to fuckin' god I-

"AH! KYOUDAI I'M SO SORRY-" Ishi basically flew in and took a seat next to me.
"Bro, I never thought ya would fuckin' get here!" I yelled with a smile, happy that his ass didn't bail on me like he does on school days.
"Please refrain from using such vulgar language, Mondo. And again, I apologize for being so late! My alarm didn't go off until later and I feel as though we should go off and do whatever you want for my insincere promise I made to be early and-"

"Bro, just chill. It's not that big of a deal, it's your bday. Just- relax."

ISHI POV:

Having Mondo reassure me that it's not my fault (which- again it is).

Mondo and I were talking about our day and discussing random things in our life that made us who we are today. All except that thing that happened on the day I walked to Hopes Peak. I noticed something. I never looked at Mondo's jacket till a few days ago. It seemed familiar. I was confused on who or what it reminded me of and I remembered. He's in the same gang as the guy who.. well.. uhh- did a few things to me. I didn't tell Mondo because I didn't want him to worry about me. It would've either destroyed his gang he and his brother worked so hard on forming- or him thinking I lied and end our friendship. Either way it would have ruined something.
After a while, I was pretty tired, so Mondo drove us to our dorms. Today I felt something.. not disgusted, nor nervous.
As I lay down on my bed I thought for a few. I thought until I heard knocking on my dorm door.

"It's open," I said with a small sigh. It was Chihiro and Leon.

"Yo, happy b-day man!" The red head said with a smile.
"How'd you spend your day with Mondo?" Chihiro said with a wink.

"Uh- it was nice to be with him for my birthday. Wait- what was that wink for-" I asked, confused.

"Wellll~" Leon started, both of them sitting next to me. "You BOTH seem like you have a crush on each other or somethin'."

"What makes you think that? We're just friends."

Both sighed deeply.

"You guys are fuckin' hopeless, man." As Leon said that, Chihiro nodded.
Later on after some talking they both headed out.
After thinking about what they said, I'm thinking..Do I like him??

(781 WORDS YAYAYAYAAYY I LITERALLY HAD NO OTHER FUCKING IDEAS. i like how this whole thing started from my friend daring me shit and told me she would give me money if i made an ishimondo wattpad story🥰 ANYWAYS ILY GUYS SM. DRINK WATER AND EAT HEALTHY. STAY AWAY FROM DRUGS AND EXERCISE<333 ILYSMM<333)