The fuck is this?

(This contains alive Daiya-)
Mondo's POV:
I woke up late. Again. My fuckin' god bro. I'm so fuckin' tired. I walked downstairs to be greeted by some shitty horror movie playin' on the TV while Daiya was making lunch.
"Bro what the fuck took ya so long to wake up?" Daiya asked me.
"If ya keep focussing on me and my shit, you're gonna fuck up the food or somethin'." I responded, rolling my eyes.
"Whatever, dude. Oh! Ya got some mail, it's on the table. I think it's important since ya never get shit from that mailbox." Daiya told me, seeming a bit TOO excited. He never gets excited over some mail.
As I snatched the letter and reopened the flap, I pulled out the sort of crumbled letter. Of course Daiya had to fuck shit up.
Dear Mondo Owada, you have recieved this letter from us, Hopes Peak High. We have sent this letter to inform you that you were accepted in this school! You're now in as "Ultimate Biker Gang Leader."
What? The fuck is this? How did I even get fuckin accepted into that snotty school for nerds-?
"Daiya, do I have to go to that school for bitchass nerds?"
"It's a great opportunity, dumbass. Take it. It's that simple. Now go upstairs and get ya lazy ass packin', cuz you're goin'." Daiya responded.
I went upstairs, got out a suitcase, and started to pack. God, I know I'll be so fuckin' annoyed.

(247 words😍🥰 ANYWAYS TY FOR READING. BYEE.♡)