Lesson 10

Karma's Pov

We go down the stairs, but not the ones I've used before. Gakushuu leads the way, and I stay at the end of the line using my third eye to check for teachers.

It's a door beside the second floor bathroom, but we used to think it was a janitor's closet. Turns out, there's a ladder you can take from that "closet" to a group of stairs that lead to this random room with all our stuff that gets taken away.

I don't like to say it but,
I'm at an awe he discovered this. How'd he even open the door?

Isogai looks around, slightly anxious before whispering "Where are we?"

"The runaway club" Gakushuu replies flatly while turning on one of those emergency lamps that are stocked for load shedding times.

"The runaway club..?" Ren asks, Maehara beside him half asleep. The ginger doesn't even know what realm he's at. Honestly I don't either, I'm so tired I want to sleep, but I can't let them know that now can I?

"The runaway club." Gakushuu reaffirms "I have deducted that there is a 78% percent chance we can escape from this place, if we work together, ofcourse it will take planning and coordination --"

I cut him off with "do you really trust us to not bail on you? Doing that would elevate our own place and make our trip shorter"

"I don't trust you people, I just trust the fact not none of you want to be here" his face screams cocky, but he's not wrong. None of us want to be here,
Nobody even believes me,
So even if I bailed, I'd get nothing out of it!

"But..that's risky" Isogai adds.

I scan the room to find my music player that got taken away,

AHA!

There it is,
My chemical romance time.

I plug some stranger's headphones into one year while listening on with the other.

"Today the brother put me on duty of the keys of this floor, he said he was satisfied with the work I did with the applications yesterday."
Peach head explained.
"While returning from economics, I found this janitorial closet and while walking, I bumped into the door. Usually, a closet would have tiny storage space the sound made would be different, but the sound I recieved was a hollow bam- sort of, like the door of a room. If it was locked, obviously I had to know what was inside"

Maehara turned on the light above, it was a yellow light, everything seemed clearer now.

"Hey number 11, did you notice the side door or nah?" Maehara points out to a door trapped behind a bookshelf full of confiscated delicacies.
Guess who's stealing those?

This door has no lock, we go inside and there's a whole office in there.

Big luxurious sofas, a table set with magazines, a tv - damn I haven't seen that in almost a year. The one we can watch is a box tv with pre installed films. In a glass storage, there's folders, labelled with numbers and room number. I impulsively rush to find mine.
" XUE2502" Thats what the folder said.
A picture of me and the writing, XUE2502. Is that what my name has been reduced to? How sad! Everyone else is looking into theirs.
I'm holding it, I've opened it, but I can't read. Am i dyslexic?

No, probably not.

Maybe it's denial?

From what? I don't even know what I'm denying..

I figure I'll flip through those early pages, from before I'd met him and skip to the present.

"Unreasonable, rebellious, no signs of improvement, restless and reckless.
Has impulsive reactions.