Chapter-3 A new beginning?

Y/N pov:

After a 30 minute long drive, we finally arrived at the place where I am going to stay until I finish my studies.

"woah this house looks big!!am I going to live with someone?" I asked jeongin.

"no its yours idiot. You are going to live here starting from now. Its all furnished and you have all the necessary things in the house so no need to worry abut anything." He said.

"noo way in the world....you must be kidding me right?' I asked him.

Instead of answering me he took me inside the house. Surely it's a big house with 3 bedrooms, a huge well decorated kitchen, a vast living area and a garden at the backyard.

"so tell me why do I have to live here? Its only me who's going to live here you said then why is there 3 goddamn large bedrooms here? I can live in a small apartment you know?" I said.

"well what if I say that I want you to stay here?and there are 3 goddamn bedrooms here because if I want I'll come and stay with you" he said smirking.

"why do you keep on smirking at me you creep" I said.

He just giggled and led me outside where I saw a medium sized swimming pool which was thankfully not soo deep.

"well this looks good but sorry I'm not gonna use this because I'm scared of water" I said.

"oh oh is my little on scared of water hmm?" he asked me in a teasing way.

"ayyy stop teasing me will you?" I said.

"well nope I can't help myself but to tease you whenever I look at you cutie. You are so easy to tease" he said.

I gave him a death glare. He then shut his mouth.

"ok then I gotta go now for work so call me if you need anything. Here's my number xx-xxxx xxxx." He said.

"sure thank you for doing all these for me." I thanked him.

"no problem pretty." He said that and kissed me on the cheek.

He went away and I closed the door and stood there speechless. Did he just kiss me on the cheek? He gotta be kidding me.....he for sure is flirty be careful Y/N. I told myself.

After I while resting I thought of going out to just explore the place since I have to know the nearby shops for future purposes. So, I got ready in a floral dress paired with a pair of heels and I let my hair half up in a hair tie.

 So, I got ready in a floral dress paired with a pair of heels and I let my hair half up in a hair tie

After getting ready I went out, locked the door and started heading out. I was looking around the place while walking straight when I suddenly felt someone tapping my shoulder, so I immediately turned around just to come face to face with an unknown guy. He was pretty. More than just pretty if I could say. Even though he was wearing a mask I could say he was alluring. He looked like a real angel in my eyes. I was mesmerized by his calm and angelic aura that I didn't even know I was staring at him all this while.

"um...hello I'm Joshua. Are you perhaps new here? Because I've never seen you here before.." that guy named Joshua asked me.

Joshua...he seems like a foreigner in a way...why do I feel like I've seen him before...no it could not be right?he definitely could not be the Joshua from seventeen...the group that I love so much...the group that have healed me all these while...

"um hello I'm Y/N and yea I'm new here. I just got here today so I was just going to explore the area. I'm staying over there." I said pointing to my house.

"oh is it? Then we are neighbours Y/N. I stay over here along with my 12 other friends." He said pointing to his house which looked pretty big.

Now I really wonder if he's the Joshua from seventeen...because he said 12 other members...which makes a little sense to me.....but lets not get our hopes high.

"well why don't I introduce you to my friends? Only if you don't mind it..." he asked.

Since I have no one other than jeongin I said yes.

Is it a new beginning?

●●●●●●●●●●☆☆☆☆☆☆☆●●●●●●●●●●

Heyy guyssssss!!!!
How's chapter 3?  comment down ur reviews/opinions about the chapter. please do support me and vote for me and I'll post the next chapter soon...until then byeeee my lovely readers😊❤️

- ur author
Hani🐹💜☆