Chapter-15 A day with NCT

Next day

Y/N pov:

I woke up to the sound of ruffling next to me and opened my eyes slightly to see what’s happening and saw Jeonghan stirring in the bed waking up next to me.

“oh ohh did I wake you up angel?” he asked combing through my messy bed hair and making it smooth.

“no…what’s the time now?” I asked sitting up in the bed rubbing my eyes to shoo away my sleepiness.

“its 7.10am….if you want sleep for a while and I’ll wake you up when we leave for practice” he said getting up from the bed. “or better you could go stay with NCT….they don’t have any schedules today….you…can get to know them better” he said smirking at me.

“yaaa whats with youuuu” I said whining and throwing a pillow at him which he successfully dodged.

“I saw how you were literally drooling over Taeyong last night” he said wiggling his eyebrows at me.

“I’ll just go back to my home and sleep for the day”

“no you are going to spend some time with NCT and then in the evening we could go out somewhere with the guys and spend the night out” he said sitting on the bed next to me and looking at me curiously.

“whyyyyyyyyy”

“Because I don’t want you to be lazy all day so be with the guys and have a fun time. So now go get ready. Go go” he said pulling me up from the bed.

I went back to my home to get ready. The day started off with a nice peaceful weather so I wore a white top with a white overcoat and a blue jean to match with it and a white pair of sneakers. I did some light makeup and exited my house to the boy’s mansion to send them off to practice.

I was once again welcomed by chan at the door and we both went inside. I saw some of the guys at the dining having breakfast and some are yet to come down for breakfast whom I assume woke up late. I saw NCT boys also having breakfast with the others. Once Seungkwan found me in the living room he gestured me to join them for breakfast. I took a seat beside him and started digging in the food without thinking of others.

Once everyone was done having their breakfast, they all soon started to get their things and go out to the car. Meanwhile I saw Jeonghan coming up to me and said “I talked to Taeyong about you staying with them till evening and he said it would be great to have a new friend that too a girl. So I hope nothing wrong would happen but if anything call me right away” giving his phone to exchange our number.

“lets go out then, boys must be waiting there” he said and pulled me out.

I saw all the NCT boys standing there and there were 2 cars for them. I saw Mark, Haechan, Jaehyun, Doyoung and Taeil going to the first car and now it was Taeyong, Johnny, Yuta and Jungwoo who were standing beside the other car which I’m supposed to go on.

“so lets go Y/N?” Taeyong took my hand and let me get in the backseat of the car and he sat beside me on my left. Johnny was seated on the driver’s seat and Jungwoo was in the passenger seat. Noo way yuta is gonna sit next to me.

Then the door on my right opened revealing Yuta who looked shocked and happy to see me here sat next to me. We all buckled our belts and Johnny started the car following the 1st car with other members.

After a 20-minute ride to NCT’s dorm we arrived at the destination. I was stunned by how good it looked. It exactly looked like a mansion.

All of us stepped out of the car and Taeyong welcomed me to their mansion.