Chapter-5 About you

Joshua's pov:

I was out of our mansion on the way to go for a walk when I found a girl, an unfamiliar but pretty girl probably in her early 20's. she was captivating that I couldn't dare to take my eyes off her not even for a second. I felt a whole new feeling in my body which I have never felt before and that was my cue to follow her and talk to her to at least be friends...?

So, I immediately approached and started a conversation with her and since I wanted to make her my friend, I used my gentleman tricks to make her come to our seventeen's mansion and introduced her to my members. At a point I was jealous since they all got to spend a lot of time with her leaving me in the kitchen making tea for all. But What actually made my blood boil was how Mingyu was flirting with her and at that instance I knew I have to do something to keep her safe from Mingyu, not that he would hurt her but to keep her closer to me.

So I thought of visiting her tomorrow after the practice.

Next day:

It was 7a.m already when I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing thru my ears. So I made my way to the bathroom to freshen up and I wore a simple short and a sweatshirt which went just above my knees making me look small. Then I made myself some waffles with maple syrup since that was less work to do. I decided to arrange things in my room and clean the house until 12noon and then get ready to go for lunch with jeongin.

A lil time skip:

After arranging my wardrobe and dressing table I cleaned the house even though it wasn't that dirty. It was almost 12noon so I took a bath and came out of the bathroom to find an outfit for the hangout. I was confused about what to wear. Will jeans and a top do? No, that's too simple. A dress? Nope I ain't going for a date. The last choice is to wear a shirt and a top so I decided on wearing them.

Y/N's outfit

I paired my outfit with a pair of white sneakers and I let my hair loose

I paired my outfit with a pair of white sneakers and I let my hair loose. I did some light makeup and grabbed my phone to see the time. Its 12.50p.m. Just then I heard the doorbell ring and I immediately went out to meet jeongin at the doorstep. Ngl he looked nice in that outfit.

Jeongin's outfit