Chapter-7 A delightful day💜

Y/N pov:

After Joshua oppa went back home, I went to my room and sat on my bed thinking about all that has happened from last night till this morning. It felt weird for me since all the seventeen members got along with me well and the same goes for me. I am a quiet, reserved person. I hardly have people to call as friends and now these 13 boys are my friends….but they feel like a family to me….and I’m so happy to know that I have someone to lean on when I feel like it.

I feel like I can trust them. They all take care of me real good which makes me delighted.

I do know they are idols and how important it is for them to have a good image in the outside world and it kind of hurts me knowing they will be busy once they have their comeback and we can’t hang out like other friends which is saddening.

Still all those little moments I share with them makes me feel ecstatic. I never want to leave them but I’m scared that at some point I’ll have to leave them for good.

I’m here only for my studies and after that I don’t know what or how my future will be. I have no clue on what I’m gonna do in my future. I doubt if the boys will remember me after I leave here...  but I don’t want to think of these negative thoughts because it's not worth my time and energy. So I decided to make a visit to the guys since I wanna make as many cherishable memories as possible until I have the time with them.

So I changed my outfit to a white crop top paired with a black pant and made my hair a messy bun. I put on my shoes and went out of my house and locked it before going to Seventeen’s mansion.

At Seventeen’s mansion:

I was on their doorstep so I rang the bell and after a few seconds the door opened revealing Vernon who opened it. He greeted me and let me inside.

“ohh my angellll” Jeonghan oppa squealed as soon as he saw me entering inside and crushed me to a tight hug.

“oppaaaa I missed youuuu” I said playfully in the same tone as he did before which made me and Vernon who was behind me to laugh at Jeonghan who made a pouty face.

And listening to our voices, some of the members came to the living room, were surprised to see me standing there in Hani oppa’s embrace. I saw Joshua who smiled at me warmly and I returned the same.

That’s when I saw Hoshi and DK running around the house followed by Seungkwan who was literally soaked in water and had a mug of water in his hand chasing SeokSoon. We were all looking at them and laughing and I guess that when BSS saw me SeokSoon both came to me trying to play hide and seek with Seunkwan. It was literally me standing in between SeokSoon and Seungkwan. I was laughing at their childishness until I felt myself getting cold.

NO THEY DID NOT

I opened my eyes from laughing to see that my upper half is fully wet by the water that Seungkwan aimed at SeokSoon which eventually landed on me because of his poor aiming.

I was standing there still processing what had happened just now and when the realization hit me even before I could react the BSS ran away from me .

“yaaaa you Boo Seungkwan, Lee Seokmin, Kwon Soonyoung you all wait until I do the same for you” I huffed out to them who ran away from me laughing and hearing my loud voice the rest of the guys went to the living room.

“I didn’t know you were this hot sweetheart” Mingyu suddenly appeared in my sight and winked at me. I blushed at his comment but  I was confused as to why he would suddenly say that.

“yea I never knew you would be this pretty little one” said Jun smirking at me which again got me confused.

That’s when Jeonghan pulled me into his embrace and whispered in my ears “I do agree with them, angel you look hot in the soaked white shirt with your blue inner underneath it….but I don’t want the others to look at you now. Yea? so let's go change.”