Chapter-19 *Hot and Steamy Night*

*Warning: smut upcoming*

Seungcheol pov:

Y/N got off my lap and moved to the back seat and I followed her and sat back on the back seat next to her. I pulled her on my lap and again kissed her but with more dominance this time. My one hand on her thigh and the other on her nape kissing her with full dominance and she reciprocated the same.

For a split second I pulled away from the kiss and looked directly at her eyes for permission to proceed further.

"stop me if you don't want this because I don't think I can stop once I start"

She only nodded and that was more than enough for me to proceed.

My hand moved back to her zipper and pulled it down as slowly as possible on purpose to keep her on edge.

"what's taking you so long Cheol, just do it fast already" she whined impatiently for me to go further.

"shush princess I know what I'm doing"

I slowly pulled the zipper down and pulled her dress down to reveal her upper body and pulled it all the way down and threw it in the front seat somewhere.

"such a pretty little thing you are" I whispered near her ear biting it and kissing it afterwards. I kissed her again for a while and moved down to kiss her neck. I sucked and licked at places leaving marks everywhere and at one point I found her sensitive spot. I sucked and bit it to which she moaned and grabbed my hair harshly.

I felt her getting impatient and she started grinding on me. But I pushed her back and held her in grip. "not that fast baby....so impatient huh" I smirked at her restless situation.

I got her off my lap and sat her beside me and I started undressing myself as slowly as possible only to tease her more.

But she being she, got on my lap and removed my shirt almost immediately nearly ripping it off my body which got me shocked. "slow down baby....we have the whole night for ourselves" I laughed at her to which she only glared at me and threw my shirts somewhere. She unbuttoned my jeans and I removed it and threw it somewhere and was left behind in only boxers.

I again pulled her for a kiss this time our tongues intertwined and dancing against each other. I moved my hand to her back and in a swift move I removed her bra and threw it in the front.

"so so pretty....and all mine"

I trailed wet kisses from her jawline to her neck to her cleavage and left some soft kisses on her breasts kissing and biting here and there occasionally to which she only whimpered. My hands moved to her breasts softly caressing it and pinching her nipples to tease her.

My hand slowly trailed down from her breasts until it reached the waistband of her panty. I moved my hand along her clothed folds and felt her getting wet, so I lightly rubbed circles on her clit to which she moaned out loud and started to kiss me on the neck biting it afterwards.

"soaking wet you are baby"

I moved the panty aside and dragged my fingers up and down on her folds which were wet from her arousal and rubbed circles on her clit to stimulate her more. Without any notice I pushed one of my fingers inside her to which she let out a gasp not expecting my action. I pumped my finger in her and curled it only for her to moan even more louder.

I inserted another finger in her and scissored her more and she kissed me this time. Our tongues fighting for dominance while I'm scissoring her and my other hand started rubbing circles on her clit. She started to clench on my fingers and that was my cue to pull my fingers out of her.