Arrivals

It was a sunny day, finally with peace as Sage was teaching Selina how to read chapters as she fed her some food. She heard the door open and looked up seeing her dad Noah looking at her with pure fondness. Well it was at that until a bright light brought them to a cinema.

The Beacon Hills gang was doing god knows what until a bright light teleported them to a sketchy place.

Nick Fury and the black widow sisters were looking over files of the Avengers until a bright light sent them to a huge cinema that was too dark for their liking

Sage was the first one to open her eyes as she instantly panicked. She shook her dad awake,

"Dad! Dad! Wake up! Look I don't know where Selina i-"

She looks around seeing everyone unconscious or looking around, then she sees Selina in a seat as she...eats popcorn?

"Lina honey? Are you okay?"

Selina flashed an adorable smile at her and enthusiastically nodded,

"Yes mummy I'm fine, are you?"

"Yes I'm fine, now would you like to wake people up by throwing water on their faces?"

Their eyes sparkled as in a flash, they had buckets and poured it on everyone, speeding up the process with their speed. All whilst Noah looked at them fondly and exasperated.

"Alright that's enough!" He yelled as he dragged them back to their seats.

Well... At least the water woke everyone up, though they had a pissed off expression. Sage saw this and stood in front of Selina protectively.

"Yeah sorry about that but take off those pissed expressions,.you are scaring her!" She yelled out as she picked up Selina.

To say that everyone, excluding the Stilinskis, were surprised would be an understatement. What the hell was she doing with a child?

"Sage, what are we doing here?" Sage's head snapped to where Natasha was, her eyes flashed with anger as she remembered how she left her.

"Dad? Can you please hold her?"

She runs to Natasha and headbutts her with a gun, twisting her arm in the process then proceeds to put her in a chokehold. Yelena tries to stop her, keyword, tries. She gets kicked in the stomach and chocked by Sage's heel.

"You have no right calling me by my name after you guys left me there for torture and arrest. I ALMOST LOST HER BECAUSE OF YOU! oh don't you start Fury, we both know what really happened." She spat as her eyes hardened and she let them go, kicking each of them and putting her gun back in its hiding spot. Her eyes soften as she looks at Selina. She takes her from her dad and sits on one of the seats, feeding Selina some popcorn as she wait for something to happen. And so it does.

A brunette adult stands.in the place of a bright light as she smiles at Sage.

"I'm sorry to disrupt you all but I am doing this for Mum's own good. Hey mum!" She starts off and smiles happily as she looks at Sage.

"Lina? Please tell me that you are not from the future otherwise I will go and knock some sense into whoever let you do this." Sage pleads as she lets out a tired sigh.

Older Selina winces slightly, " Sorry mum, well dad let me? Well I blackmailed him but that doesn't matter!"

Sofia looks at her with confusion until she realises, " Please tell me it's not him!"

Selina lets out a sorry look and Sage lets out an annoyed sigh.

"Why me? Oh yeah and can you get me new boots, my current ones have blood on them" she says as she smirks at Yelena.

They both a staring contest till Yelena looks away in defeat, Sage smirks triumphantly.

"Well I'm going to show everyone your life, sorry mum but it has to be done for the future. Remember I love you and I'm sorry for everything that has happened to you"

Sage sighs for the millionth time in exhaust as she gives in to her puppy eyes, " Fine, let's get this over and done with"

A/N: Hey Guys! This is literally one of my favourite book ideas! Well just saying that Selina is the daughter of Sage and she had her when she got out of the red room with the help of her father

A/N: Hey Guys! This is literally one of my favourite book ideas! Well just saying that Selina is the daughter of Sage and she had her when she got out of the red room with the help of her father. Spoiler, I'm going to bash Scott and maybe the black widows.