6

Alexei: Natasha. Natasha. Natasha. Come here, I want to ask you something. Come, it’s important.

Natasha: What?

Alexei: Did he talk to you about me?

Derek snorted, "How inportant_

Natasha: What?

Alexei: Did he talk to you about me? You know, trading war stories?

Natasha: Who? What are you talking about?

Alexei: Captain America. My great adversary in this theater of geopolitical conflict. Not so much a nemesis. More like a contemporary, you know? Coequal. I always thought there was a great deal of mutual respect…

Natasha: Wait. You haven’t seen either one of us in 20 years and you’re gonna ask me about you?

Alexei: What is with this tension? Did I do something wrong?

Sage: Is that a serious question?

"Apparently it is"

Alexei: I only ever loved you girls. I did my best to make sure you would succeed to achieve your fullest potential, and everything worked out.

Natasha: Everything worked out?

Alexei: Yes. For you, yes. We accomplished our mission in Ohio. Yelena, you went on to become the greatest child assassin the world has ever known. No one can match your efficiency, your ruthlessness. Sage, You went on to become a hybrid spy, being one of the most powerful assassin's there were. Being emotionless whilst killing and yet had your hands mostly clean. And Natasha, not just a spy, not just toppling regimes, destroying empires from within, but an Avenger. You three have killed so many people. Your ledgers must be dripping, just gushing red. I couldn’t be more proud of you.

"Wow you killed more people than me Sage" Peter yells out in shock.
Sage simply smirks visiously and waves mockingly.

(Natasha SCOFFS)

Sage: Okay. You can… No. Let go of me now. You smell really bad.

Yelena: So, are we there yet?

Alexei: You’ll know when we’re there.

(SNORTING)

(PIGS SNORTING)

Melina: Slight right. Straight on. Right. Slight right. Oh, very good, my darling.

(PIG SNORTING)

Melina: Yes, very good. Yes, very good, my darling.

(ALARM BEEPING)

Melina: Back home where it’s safe. Come on. Go on.