7

(ENGINE WHIRRING)

Alexei: Get down.

(GRUNTS)

Alexei: (SCOFFS) They think…

(PANTING)

Melina: I’m sorry.

Sage and Yelena shiver.

(GROANS)

(ELECTRICAL CRACKLING)

Melina: Let’s not keep him waiting.

(GASPS)

Melina: Request clearance for landing.

(MAN SPEAKING RUSSIAN ON RADIO)

Alexei: Melina?

Melina: (IN ENGLISH) We’re touching down in one minute.

Alexei: Then why are we still going up?

Melina: Now you’ll know how Dreykov stayed above the radar all these years.

(SYNCHRONIZED FOOTSTEPS)

(BUZZER SOUNDS)

Dreykov: My God. Look at you. (CHUCKLES) So, uh, how was the family reunion? Oh, it was awful.

Natasha: They were clingy, and too emotional, and needy.

Dreykov: (CHUCKLING) Just like old times, huh?

Natasha: Hmm.

Dreykov: Sofia Sokolov. Or should I say Sage Sokolov. What’s the deal with her? She was the only one affected, right?

Natasha: As far as I know, yes.

Dreykov: These gasses and antidotes, it’s a pain in my ass. It’s a problem. You need to sort it.

Natasha: Hmm. I have nine pigs that will require attending to in my absence.

"That just sounds weird"

Dreykov: Don’t give a shit about your pigs. Cut her brain out… Hmm? Identify the weakness.

(MONITORS BEEPING)

Yelena: This is a much less cool way to die.

"You don't say" Sage mutters sarcastically.

(DEVICE WHIRRING)

(Alexei GRUNTING)

(THUMPING)

Melina: Alexei.

(Alexei PANTING)

Natasha: What about Romanoff?

Dreykov: She’s a traitor. She turned her back on her people. On her blood. She had nothing. I gave her home. I gave her love. Put that thing in her you do. You know, uh, chemicals. Turn her into one of your pigs. Can you imagine what I could do with an Avenger under my control?

Natasha: Wouldn’t you like to speak to her first?

Dreykov: When you look into the eyes of a child you have raised, no mask in the world can hide that.

(DEVICE WHIRS SOFTLY)

Dreykov: Welcome home. Now, now. Don’t go breaking my new toy.

Alexei: Natasha. I can’t save us. (ON SPEAKERS) I need you to know that I’m sorry.