1

Selina clears her throat asking for everyone's attention,

"Well, before we start, I have a few more guests coming. And yes they play a big role in this movie"

She snaps her fingers and several people fall through a dark portal.

"WHAT THE F*CK IS HAPPENING"

"CAP HE SAID A BAD WORD"

"I HAVE BEEN FALLING FOR THIRTY MINUT-"

The sound of a throat clearing brought their attention to everyone else in the room. The Avengers turned their heads to Natasha and Fury who were about to explain everything till Selina dropped them to their assigned seats.

"Well, now that you all are sitting down, I will tell you everything. First of all, we are watching the life of Sofia Sokolov also known as Sage Stilinski. We are going to watch Infinity War, which is basically us against a single dad who is also a purple titan who is trying to take over the world by showing his rock collection that is incomplete. And he also hates the Avengers." Selina announces whilst the Avengers send confused glances towards each other.

"Now there are way too many of you and I'm not bothered waiting for you all to introduce yourselves so I will just get on with the movie. Time is stopped meaning that you will still have time for what has to come"

Then Selina flicks her hand and sits next to Allison and the movie starts.

[TWO WEEKS BEFORE WAR]

[CAMERA PANS TO STILINSKI HOUSE]

Sage: (Looking at Selina) Hey squirt whatcha up to?

Selina: (Smiling) I'm drawing you mommy!

[THE DOORBELL RINGS AND Sage OPENS THE DOOR SEEING SHERIFF STILINSKI AND DEREK HALE]

Sage: Sup Derek, dad.

[Derek AND Noah COME IN]

Derek: (Waving) Where is my little witch?

Sage: (Smiling softly) She is in the dining room. Actually, can you give her lunch please?

[Derek NODS. Noah AND Derek MOVE FROM THE LIVING ROOM]

Sage: (sighing) You can come out now, Strange.

[CAMERA SHOWS Steven Strange STANDING IN THE SHADOWS AS HE HOLDS A GREEN STONE]

Steven: Sage, I need you to protect this. I know it's dangerous but- Look it's safe for the whole world. I guarantee that you would be safe and no one would be harmed. So please keep it with you.

Sage: (sighs) Steven, I will do it. But I just want to keep Selina safe. I need to know that if I keep the stone, Selina would also be safe.

[Steven NODS, GIVES HER THE STONE AND LEAVES]

[Sage SIGHS AND LEAVES]

[SCENE CHANGES]

[CAMERA PANS TO OUTER SPACE]

Asgardian PA]: This is the Asgardian refugee vessel Statesman! We are under assault, I repeat, we are under assault – The engines are dead, life support failing! Requesting aid from any vessel within range…We are 22 jump points out of Asgard. Our crew is made up of Asgardian families, we have very few soldiers here! This is not a war craft, I repeat, this is not a war craft!

Thor and Loki share fearful looks as they look at how the ship looks.

[Inside the ship, Ebony Maw walks among the bodies of dead Asgardians. He steps over them as he speaks with no mind, as if they were scattered pieces of dirty clothing on a bedroom floor.]
Ebony Maw: Hear me, and rejoice. You have had the privilege of being saved by the Great Titan. You may think this is suffering. No…It is salvation. Universal scales tip toward balance because of your sacrifice. Smile…For even in death, you have become Children of Thanos.