3

15 YEARS LATER

(MUFFLED SHOUTING)

(MUFFLED GUNFIRE)

(SNIFFLES)

AGENT 1: They’re topside, sir!

AGENT 2: Tier 1 has LOS!

Officer: We’ve got all exits covered.

Thaddeus Ross: All right. Stay alert. I’m sending in alpha squad. Sage Sokolov has violated the Accords. She has assaulted the king of Wakanda. Make an example out of her.

Noah's eyes widen, "I'm sorry did I just hear him say that you assaulted a king?"

Sage rolls her eyes, "Dad, I defended Selina from getting taken away because he thought she was getting kidnapped"

Noah just sighed in defeat, why him?

(CELL PHONE RINGING)

Thaddeus Ross: Yeah?

Sage: Don’t do this.

Thaddeus Ross: Do what?

Sage: Come after me. I mean, you’re embarrassing yourself. It looks desperate.

Thaddeus Ross: (ON PHONE) Thought maybe you’d be calling me to cut a deal.

Thaddeus Ross: (ON PHONE SPEAKER) ‘Cause from my vantage point, it’s the federal fugitive who’s desperate.

Sage: From my vantage point, you look like you could use some bed rest. What is this, your second triple bypass?

Thaddeus Ross: I wouldn’t worry about me. You got no friends. Where you gonna go?

Sage: I’ve lived a lot of lives before I met you, Ross. You shouldn’t have gone to all this trouble. I’m done.

Thaddeus Ross: Sokolov?

(EXHALES DEEPLY)

(ANNOUNCER SPEAKING NORWEGIAN ON SPEAKERS)

Officer: (IN ENGLISH) Got an empty nest, Secretary Ross. Her tracker, sir.

(SPLASHES)

Lydia looks at Sage in awe, "You were never there!"

MOROCCO

Yelena: Eyes on target. Waiting for the package.

Ingrid: I have sights on collateral one. Firing in place of three. Five, four…

(ALARM RINGING)

(KIDS SHOUTING)

Yelena: She made us. Target deployed smoke. She’s on foot with the package. Stay high. I’m going to ground.

"You were gonna kill her around kids?! What the hell is wrong with you?" Scott scoffs as Sage glares at him,

"Have you ever heard of mind control?"