4

Tony Stark: Help him! Wong, Doc.

Bruce Banner: Go! Got it!

Tony Stark: [Putting on his sunglasses] F.R.I.D.A.Y., what am I looking at?

F.R.I.D.A.Y.: Not sure, I’m working on it.

Tony Stark: Hey! You might wanna put that Time Stone in your back pocket, Doc!

Doctor Strange: I gave it to someone I trust.

Sage flips her hair, proud that a wizard trusted her of all people.

Strange sighs and mutters, "Your ego is blowing up and I don't like it anymore"

The wolves hear him and smirk, he spoke for them all.

[A huge circular ship is seen floating near Bleecker Street. On a bus, the hairs on Peter Parker’s arms stand up. He looks out the window and sees the ship.]

Peter Parker: [Tapping his friend from the seat in front of him] Ned, hey. I need you to cause a distraction.

Ned Leeds: Holy sh*t! We’re all gonna die! There’s a spaceship!

Everyone starts clapping.

Sam sarcastically says, "This man really knows how to cause a distraction"

Peter just shrinks in his seat.

[Peter Parker opens a window using his web shooter. He exits the bus. Students scramble to the windows to see the spaceship.]

Stan Lee: What’s the matter with you kids? You’ve never seen a spaceship before?

The Avengers and Black Widows frown.

"I've seen him everywhere" Sage pointed out, her brows still furrowed as if she was trying to see if it made sense.

Tony made an offended noise, "He called me Tiny Stank"

Bruce smirks, "That's a new one"

Tony instantly regrets speaking.

[Peter Parker wears his Spider-Man mask and makes his way towards the ship.]

Tony Stark: F.R.I.D.A.Y., evac anyone south of 43rd Street, notify first responders.

F.R.I.D.A.Y.: Will do.

[Doctor Strange stops the ship’s engine. The dust clears. Ebony Maw and Black Dwarf exit the ship.]

Ebony Maw: Hear me, and rejoice. You are about to die at the hands of the Children of Thanos. Be thankful, that your meaningless lives are now contributing to…

Tony Stark: I’m sorry, Earth is closed today. You better pack it up and get outta here.

Ebony Maw: [Looks at Strange] Stone keeper… Does this chattering animal speak for you?

"Okay, the only chattering animal I see is this guy" Yelena says.

Sage comes closer to Yelena and whispers in her ear, "But we're in a room full of animals"

The two sisters share a smirk. Derek chokes on his spit, realising that she was stating the obvious.

Doctor Strange: Certainly not. I speak for myself. But you’re trespassing in this city and on this planet.

Tony Stark: It means get lost Squidward!

"Squidward, that's funny" Selina giggles, oblivious to the smiles spreading through the theatre at her adorableness.