THE CAUGHT

MIA:
———
Six days... Six fucking days of being stuck in this prison. I roll my eyes and get up, finally walking over to the vanity where the tray full of food sat.

Ever since I was kidnapped my way here I have been on strike, and I am not talking about actually having one because everyone in this place fears Santino.

Why do they fear him? What do they even have to fear? The guy is handsome and looks like he wouldn't be one to shout at you. Well, maybe just kill you but who's counting?

I have mainly just been starving myself, I know that it is not the best idea in my book but I had to come up with something. I mean, I'm stuck in a big house with I don't even know how many people, and I can't leave, I can't talk on the phone, eating had to work if they wanted me to keep alive, right?

I wasn't thrilled with the idea of not eating either, but I was willing to risk dying for freedom. Yes, I will die without food and that is a shame.

Every day has been the same- and I know that every day sounds like an eternity but that is exactly how it feels. There are twelve hours in a day and just imagine spending twelve hours doing nothing in a tiny room!

Okay, maybe this room is not tiny, not at all, but as the days go by this room feels like it's starting to get smaller. I feel like I'm being suffocated and not in the good way. I hate this so much.

When I was brought back here after the little show I had downstairs with Luka, I tried to climb out of the balcony again, only to find out that the little slide door was locked.

And much to my dismay, the glass was bulletproof, how smart of them. But then again, they are all delinquents, and one day I will make sure they are caught.

Caught like I am now.

There was nothing I could do in here and that was driving me insane already, all I was able to do was sleep, stare at the food that was brought to me, and waited until they picked it up again before going into the bathroom and having a nice warm bath.

Not even a tub was enough to get me to relax, not in this situation and I don't think that I could in any other. I mean, how can I possibly relax knowing that I am stuck in the same house as a cold-blooded man?

Luka Santino let's not forget.

I can't do this anymore. Every single second, minute, and hour that passes by I want to kill him. I want to destroy him and make him cry in so much pain that he is begging for mercy. I am so done being seen only as a piece of ass, I want to know exactly what I'm doing here, just why?

Leonardo did not ever mention why Luka wanted me as a bride, why? He could've had any other fucking woman- anyone- but he chose me, why? What the fuck is so good about me?

I don't even know the guy for god's sake, all I know is the stories people tell about him and that is nowhere near knowing him. I have no idea what he is capable of but I'm scared to find out, yet another part of me wants to.

I'm drawn to him and I know that sounds fucked up but it's the truth, it's like he has a secret and I'm here to discover it. You bet I will, and once I do, Luka Santino will be as good as dead.

My thoughts are soon interrupted by a soft knock on the door. "Can I come in? It's Enzo."

I sit up and roll my eyes as if I can open this stupid door. Placing the cup of orange juice down, I stand up and grab my silky robe and put it on to cover the fact that I was still in my pajamas.

Can you blame me though? I have nowhere to go and there is no point in getting ready if I'm just going to be here all day. I didn't know what I was thinking when I packed so many sets of pjs, but I guess that was my life before this.