THE WEDDING

Luka:
———
"There is no way anyone is better than this man right there," One of my allies pointed at me as he continued his ridiculous speech that has been going on for fifteen minutes.

My jaw was clenching and when I turned to my side to rub my chin, I saw Mia shifting uncomfortably in her seat.

No shit, I wouldn't like it either if one of her friends was telling the story of how they fucked a few guys that they met at a bar one night.

Except this stronzo was not my friend. The only reason he was invited to the wedding was because I needed everyone to know who Mis belongs to.

Now that she was married to me everyone would learn to treat her with respect, like the queen she is. If someone dares to touch her or even breathe the wrong air near her they will die, they will wish they were never born because I will personally make sure that they don't go to hell before learning not to touch Santino's property.

I snap my fingers and one of my guards leans down. "Portalo fuori di qui," I say with all seriousness.

"Certo, capo."

I watch as the young man makes his way to the dance floor and starts tugging at the fucker who couldn't shut up. The man began slurring his words as he took many steps backward.

The microphone fell from his hands and made a loud thud, making everyone in the room to let out shrieks of discomfort due to the sound the mic was making on the ground.

"Oh my god," I heard Mia murmur to herself as she shook her head and began standing up.

Where was she going?

I began looking around for a few other of my men that could help this idiot get out of the dance floor. Where are these bastards when I need them? I mean, I paid them for a reason, and then can't even do their fucking job right.

Everyone was focused on the man that was being dragged out of the reception that no one bothered to look at us. The newlyweds.

My eyes fall upon Mia's brother, Sebastian. He stood up and was only glancing at his sister, obviously noticing her discomfort with all that was going on.

Sebastian left his seat and quickly made his way to the dance floor.

"I'm not leaving, lasciami andare o spacco i tuoi fottuti crani!" A few gasps from woman went around the room as they threw the Don out.

Sebastian picked up the microphone and another loud feedback howl went out, this catches the attention of the guest.

"Um," Sebastian tapped the microphone a few times before it settled and he stood there, simply wide eye staring at his sister.

I frowned and looked at Mia who was only shaking her head slightly. What was wrong?

Sebastian composed himself and gulped hard audibly. "Mia is my baby sister, as many of you know. I'm six years older than her."

What the fuck was going on?

"I-I remember when I was young, I always wanted a little sibling to play with." Sebastian smiled at Mia. "When my mother got pregnant I think I was more thrilled than anyone because I was finally going to have someone to play with."

'Awe's' went around the guest as Sebastian said that. I shifted myself a little further into my seat so my only view was Mia and her brother.

"When I found out I was having a sister instead of a brother I was a little disappointed," Mia let out a laugh, looking beautiful as ever. "But when she was born, I thanked God every night for letting me be an older brother to a cute chubby baby."