Prologue 2

"YOU'RE TRYING TO TELL ME that all the adults are gone and now we're stuck in the middle of the ocean?! What the hell?!"

Sudou's exclamation reverberated through the gymnasium, its vastness accentuated by high ceilings and expansive walls. The bleachers, spacious and sizable, easily accommodated all the 1st-year students gathered there.

As we entered the gymnasium, we were greeted with a chaotic scene. All the students had already assembled there, engulfed in a state of confusion. I let out a sigh of relief, grateful that we didn't have to spend precious time rounding everyone up. Gathering everyone together can be such a hassle, after all.

"Can you fcking shut up just for a second?! I'm trying to think here!"
Someone shouted in frustration.

"Huh?! Who the hell said that? You better start explaining what's going on right now, or I'll let my fists do the talking!" Sudou Ken demanded, his voice seething with anger and frustration.

Standing before him was a slender and tall young man with short, spiky black hair, who seemed completely unfazed by his outbursts. It was none other than Ryuuen, the person who had shouted at him to be quiet.

"R-Ryuuen!" Sudo gritted his teeth, his frustration intensifying.

"What's wrong, you dog? I thought you said your fist would do the talking. Has the cat got your tongue, eh?" Ryuuen taunted provoking Sudo.

The man's eyes are narrow and sharp, and his expression exuding a sense of calm and confidence, he wears the typically standard school uniform but what especially drawn me to him is his aura that exudes an air of sophistication and intimidation, it was clear that he wasn't Class C's tyrannical leader for nothing.

Before the commotion could escalate any further, Ichinose Honami, the Class B representative, swiftly positioned herself between the two, attempting to diffuse the tension.

"Now, now, fighting won't benefit any of us. Let's all take a step back and try to have a calm conversation," Ichinose intervened her voice carrying a soothing tone "Sudou-kun, we understand that everyone is feeling distressed right now, so we can empathize with your frustration. And you, Ryuuen-kun, it would be best if you stopped provoking Sudou for a fistfight."

"Kuku, a fight? I'm merely trying to teach this dog a lesson, Ichinose," Ryueen responded with a dismissive chuckle. "But more importantly, it seems you've grown fond of your role as the Goodwill Ambassador. You should know that you won't win this way. Your class will only end up being preyed upon by a group of packs," he added, his grin oozing with its usual nastiness.

Despite the insulting words spoken by Ryueen, Ichinose remained resolute and unwavering. His attempts to undermine her did not shake her determination to guide her class towards achieving Class A status. If anything, his words only fueled her resolve, strengthening her determination to lead her class to graduation with unwavering dedication.

"No, that's where you're mistaken," Ichinose countered, her voice firm and determined.
"I firmly believe that true success lies not in playing tricks or preying upon others, but in fostering genuine cooperation, trust, and growth within our class. With our collective efforts and determination, we will rise to the top and prove that unity and integrity are the true keys to achieving greatness. So Ryueen-kun you can continue with your strategies, but remember that we won't back out without putting a fight. We are ready to face any challenge that comes our way and emerge stronger than ever. Your attempts to undermine us will only strengthen our resolve. Class B will rise, and we will show the world the power of unity and genuine camaraderie." Ichinose's response was assertive, emphasizing the importance of cooperation and integrity while confidently expressing her class's readiness to confront any obstacle.