CAELLA'S SMOOTH GOODBYE

DESCRIPTION & NOTES

DESCRIPTION & NOTES

[ ] Surprising Elisse on her 16th birthday.
[ ] Graduate with flyings colors.
[ ] Ace the college entrance
examination.
[ ] Make Daddy proud & earned his love.
[ ] Help Kelsey to be an actress.
[ ] To have a family outing.
[ ] Teach Yaya Munings the secret mixture
of Daddy's coffee & Kelsey's lemon tea.

... & there's more of it.

It is Caella's bucket list before the year ends, it is the things that she wants to do. She wants to live life to the fullest, just like what her sister used to do.

Walang sinasayang na panahon dahil ang buhay ay sadyang maikli lamang at mabilis. Hindi lubos na batid kung hanggang saan, pero siya alam niya na, alam niya na bilang na lamang ang sa kanya; that's why she wants to enjoy the most of it.

Another thing on her bucket list is to tell Kelsey how she means a lot to her, to experience how it feels to fell-in-love, & to find an ideal girlfriend for Eliaone.

Can she make it before the sunset or she would defeat hepatocellular carcinoma before it defeat her?

~~~

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of author's imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the content of this story in any way. Please contain permission.

Copyright
Imrnss

____
PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME
Expect grammatical errors and typos. But I'm still hoping or asking for feedbacks if ever there is things need to change. Correct my spelling, inform me. JUST PLEASE DON'T BASH.

There ain't no violence reaction? please do tapped the star below.

Enjoy, reading myrens & siiisiis!!

-»—▶ Love, your author
IMRNSS 💕♥