Dinner time

Mr Weasley followed them through not long after, his face plastered with as angry a look as he could muster as he appeared next to George

"That wasn't funny, Fred!" He yelled.

"I didn't give him anything." Fred replied with feign innocence, "I just dropped it..... it was his fault he went and ate it. I never told him to."

"You dropped it on purpose! You knew he'd eat it, you knew he was on a diet!" Mr Weasley face was red with anger and embarrassment.

George's face broke out into an even wider grin, "How big did his tongue get?"

"Four foot long before his parents would let me shrink it!" Everyone broke out in uncontrollable laughter again.

"It isn't funny!" Mr Weasley shouted, "That sort of behaviour seriously undermines wizard- muggle relations! I spent half my life campaigning against mistreatment of muggles, and my own sons-"

"We didn't give it to him because he's a muggle!" Fred exclaimed.

"We gave it to him because he's a great bullying git," George finished, "Isn't he, Harry?"

Harry nodded in earnest, "Yeah, he is, Mr Weasley."

"That's not the point! You wait until I tell your mother-"

"Tell me what?" Came a voice from next to Maggie, making her jump.

Fred and George tensed.

That, however, only made Mrs Weasley suspicious as she approached the twins with narrow eyes before turning to face Harry, a warm look covering her face.

"Oh, Harry. Its so lovely to see you. How was your summer?" she asks a motherly glow taking over.

Harry smiled, "Brilliant, now that I'm here. Thank you for having me, Mrs Weasley."

She turns back to her husband and Harry and Meg share a look, trying to hide the uncomfortable laughter growing in their chests.

Mr Weasley went quite, it was obvious he had never really intended to snitch on the boys. Just then, Hermione appeared in the door way, immediately reading the room and suggesting they show Harry where he would be staying.

And Ron, being as dense as he is, only replied with, "He knows where he's sleeping. In my room, he stayed there last ti-"

But Hermione only gave him a pointed look and he seemed to catch on, "We can all go." she said and herself, Ron, Ginny, Harry and Maggie made their way to and up the narrow staircase. Ron and Ginny went on to explain to Harry what Weasley Wizards Wheezes was, a joke shop Fred and George had spent all summer dreaming up.

"They didn't get as many O.W.l.s as she had expected." Ron said when he finished catching Harry up.

"And then there was this big row," Ginny added, "because mum wanted them to work at the ministry of magic like dad, and they told her all they wanted to do was open a joke shop."