Familiarity

Mr Weasley woke them up early and they made quick work of the walk back to the burrow, where Mrs Weasley was standing to greet them, "Oh, thank goodness! Thank goodness!"

Mrs Waesley exchanged tearful hugs with everyone and they all went inside and crammed themselves around the dinning table to read what that devil of a woman, Rita Skeeter, had written about the events.

Mr Weasley and Percy decided it was best if they both headed to the ministry, to help smooth things over.

"Mr weasley do mind if i go and rest my eyes for a bit....didn't really get much sleep after..." Maggie started.

"Oh, of course, dear, of course. For as long as you need to." She said, rubbing Maggie's arm and sending the girl of to Ginny's room.

***

The next few days passed without injury or excitement, just as Maggie liked it.

Mr Weasley had gone shopping in Diagon Alley for the teenagers. Something about last minute items on their list.

"Look here's the stuff mum got you from Diagon Alley. She's got some gold out of your vault for you...and she's washed all your socks."

Harry started to search through the shopping before Ron hurled a package in Maggie's direction and it hit her smack in the face, "Ooh, score!" Ron yelled laughing as Harry cover his mouth so she wouldn't see his laugh.

"Oh, you arsehole, Ronald Weasley- don't you laugh at me Harry Potter!" Maggie said scowling at her unopened package as she slid it into her suitcase.

"What is that supposed to be?" Ron made a noise of disgust and held up a long maroon coloured dress.

There was a knock at the door and Mr Weasley came in carrying an armful of the boys Hogwarts robes, "Here you are, now, make sure you fold the properly or they'll crease."

"Mum, you've given me Ginny's new dress," said Ron, holding it up.

"Of course I haven't," said Mr Weasley. "That's for you. Dress robes."

"What!"

"Dress robes," said Mr Weasley, "It say on your school list that you need to have dress robes this year.... robes for formal occasions."

"You've gotta be kidding," he said with a look of disgust, "I'm not wearing that!"

"Everyone wears them, Ron! They're all like that! Your father has some for parties!"

"I'll go starkers before i put that on!" Ron said and Maggie let out a laugh,

"God I'd love to see that!"

"I've got some for you too Harry...I thought they'd bring out your eyes." she smiled kindly as Harry held up robes similar but bottle green instead, which Maggie did have to agree he'd look quite dashing in.