Long haul

"Over here, Arthur! Over here, son, we've got it!" To tall figures stood on the other side of the hilltop, one waving them over

"Amos!" Mrs Weasley yelled back and Maggie instantly knew it as Amos Diggory and his, very (very) good-looking son, Cedric, who she believed was in his 6th or 7th year at Hogwarts. Ginny and Hermione had already started swooning and Maggie was well on her way to joining them, had she not still held a tiny grudge for Hufflepuff beating her team last year. Though Cedric Diggory was exceedingly hard to hate.

"Hi." Cedric said, smiling at the group, looking at Maggie briefly and- oh that was it, she forgave him, he was to gorgeous to be mad at.

"Long walk, Arthur?" Mr Diggory asks.

"Not so bad we live just on the other side of the village. You?" Mr Weasley smiles back.

"Had to get up at two, didn't we, Ced? I'll be glad he's got his apparation test. Cant complain much though, i mean its the Word Cup! Wouldn't miss it for a sackful of Gallons- which is about as much as the tickets cost. Mind you, looks like i got off easy...." He finishes, looking toward the Weasley boys, and the other 3, "All these yours, Arthur?"

"Oh, no only the redheads. Harry, Margret and Hermione are friends of Ron's." Amos' face lights up at Harry's name.

"Merlin's beard, Harry? Harry Potter?" He says walking towards Harry, who backs into Maggie a little, she stifles a laugh.

"Er-yeah." he says, feeling rather uncomfortable as Amos examines him.

"Ced's talked about you, of course," He starts," told us all about playing against you last year... that'll be something to tell the grandchildren i told him..Beating the Harry Potter!" Harry went a little red and didn't respond as Maggie smiled at his awkwardness, her focus shifts to Cedric, who is also blushing slightly.

"He fell of his broom, dad. I told you it was an accident ..."

"Yes well, you didn't fall off did you." Amos replies smugly.

"Must nearly be time." Arthur says, saving Harry from the interaction as he half dragged Maggie towards where Mrs Weasley was standing. "Yes, a minute of we'd best get ready." He says, as the group of 10 stand around an old boot.

"Three....Two.....One" The sensation was immediate, Maggie though she was going the throw up her breakfast and they began spinning faster than she could process, then just as fast she was thrown onto the floor, groaning. And them without a second to recover, a crushing weight landed directly on top of her.

"OH, What the- Harry! Get off of me you great lump!" Maggie cried, shoving the boy off of her as she laughed.

Harry face went as red as the Weasley's hair as he stuttered out,"Er-sorry." He scrambled up and held out a hand to the girl, who excepted and messed up his hair once she was stood. She looped an arm around his shoulder as they turned to look out at a deserted stretch of misty moor.