All Aboard

The rain became heavier and heavier as the train moved further north

The ride was peaceful as they chatted amongst themselves about their summers and the unimportant nonsense Maggie and Ron came up with. Neville Longbottom, a sweet boy in their year, joined them and expressed his dismay at missing the World Cup.

"Gran didn't want to go, wouldn't by tickets. It sounded amazing, though." He said mournfully.

"It was," said Ron, pulling out his figure of Krum, "look at this!"

"Oh, wow." Said Neville as Ron passed it over to him.

"We saw him right up close. We were in the top box-"

"For the first and last time in your life, Weasley." A curt voice called as Draco opened the door of their compartment, Crabbe and Goyle standing guard at his sides.

"Don't remember asking you to join us, Malfoy." Said Harry coolly.

"Weasley," He started ignoring Harry's comment, "what is that?"

He pointed past Maggie, at Pigs cage, where a sleeve of Rons dress robes where showing. Before he could tuck them away, Malfoy's boney fingers had slithered past and wrapped around the material.

Malfoy looked as happy as they'd ever seen him as he showed the robes to his friends, "Look at this! Weasley, you weren't thinking of wearing these, we're you? I mean- I suppose they were very fashionable... in 1890."

"Eat dung, Malfoy." Said a flushing Ron as he snatched the dress robes back.

"So... going to enter, Weasley? Bring glory to the family name? There's money involved of course... maybe you'll be able to afford some proper dress robes if you won..."

"What are you talking about, Malfoy?" Maggie said.

"Are you going to enter? God it would be a laugh if you did, Creevey, a mudblood winning? Can't imagine..."

Maggie's nostrils flared at the name and as she saw Harry about to respond, with a deadly look in his eyes, she beat him to it, "Couldn't win what, Malfoy? Greasiest hair competition? Yeah, I reckon you've got that one in the bag."

It was Draco turn for his features to light up with fury, "Watch you mouth, Creevey." Hearing him talk down to Maggie made Harry's blood boil.

"How about you shut yours and leave us alone." He said as Malfoy's lip curled.

"I suppose you'll enter, Potter? Never miss a chance to show off, do you?"

"Either explain what you on about or go away." Said Hermione over her book which she had placed in her lap.

"Don't tell me you don't know? You've got a father and brother at the ministry and you don't even know?" He said pointing at Ron, "My father told me ages ago of course.... Heard it from Cornelius Fudge. But then, Fathers always been associated with the top people at the ministry... perhaps your father to junior to know about it Weasley."