chapter -2

(The next day at the University....)

Rain: Sir May I come in?
Sir: Rain you got into a fight again? Can't you take care of yourself?
Rain: I'm back in one piece... That means I'm taking care of myself right?
Sir: You!! 😮‍💨 Just go to your seat...

(Rain goes and sits beside Sky)

Sky: What happened to your face?
Rain: nothing... Why are there so many kids in the classroom today?
Sky: The 1st years are also here today...
Rain: ohh...

(Meanwhile in the classroom)

Tor: Are they dating or something?
Guy: You mean P'Rain and P'Sky?
Guy 2: You don't know them?
Paris: No..
Guy: They are brothers... P'Sky is a polite and kind person and he is one of the toppers but if you make him angry he will be whole new person... You won't like him getting angry he is very scary... As for P'Rain... He is a nice guy but he often gets into fights and he is topper of the class...
Guy2: Both of their academic scores are neck to neck...
Tor: How do you guys know so much about them?
Guy: Everyone knows about them... Aren't they cute and handsome? Once you get to know them you will know that they are nice...
Sir: Listen everyone... I am going to give you assignment after this class... You guys have to do this with a partner.... 2nd years... You guys will be paring with the 1st years..... I'll read the names....

(The teacher started reading names one by one..)

Sir: Sky your partner will be Tor. Rain your partner will be Paris.....
Guy: whoa you guys are lucky... I wanted to pair with them🥺🥺

(After the class....)

Paris: hii.. I'm Paris and this is Tor..Nice to meet you
Sky: Nice to meet you too... I'm Sky and this is Rain...
Rain: How about we discuss in the canteen... I haven't eaten anything...
Paris: Sure let's go....
Rain: My treat... Get anything you want..

(They went to the canteen and bought their food and drinks... And they started discussing.... And they exchange their contacts...)

Rain: Then I'll get going.... I've somethings to deal with....
Sky: Wait... Mom asked you to come home for dinner...

(Rain's smiling face gets gloomy all of a sudden..)

Sky: She miss you....
Rain: I'll try...
Tor: You don't stay together?
Rain: I stay at the dorm and he is at home...

(Rain leaves.... After that Sky also leaves...)

Tor: Did you see that?
Paris: Seems like they have some family issues...
Tor: But they are really nice...
Paris: Hey.. it's my 1st time hearing you saying something like this.. do you have a crush or something?
Tor: Not yet but maybe later...😉😉

( After a few days At the business Faculty....)

Pai: Classes are so boring...
Dean: Weren't you sleeping?
Pai: That's why I slept....
Payu: Hey... What's going on there? Isn't that Pon?

(3 of them look and see Pon pinning a guy on the wall... )

Pai: Seems like Pon is messing with a junior again.... The junior is quite cute... The look he is giving... Seems like he will treat apart Pon...
Dean: Pon is messing with the worng person... He is going to pay for it...
Payu: What do you mean?
Dean: See for yourself...

(Pon moves his hand towards the junior's cheek and caresses but Junior grabs his hand and twisted it... Pon started screaming in pain... Then he landed a punch on Pon nose and it started bleeding... Pon fell on the floor crying in Pain.. the junior squatted down and choked him.... And whispered something to his ear.. and gave a cunning smile..)