chapter -17

Mature content ahead 🔞

***********

(They both were kissing each other passionately.... Payu gently moved his hands inside Rain's tshirt and gently pressed Rain's nipple..... But Rain suddenly broke the kiss and pushed Payu away from him.... His was in a dilemma for a few seconds then he came back to his senses and he saw Payu looking at him and he realised what he did.... Tears filled Rain's eyes...)

Rain: I....I...am ... sorry.... I...

(Rain started shuttering and crying Payu hugged him and patted his back...)

Rain: I.... Didn't....mean...to....i...am... sorry....I... didn't....mean..... to... push... you...away....I...am... sorry....
Payu: I know Rain.... don't worry.... I understand you.... Don't worry take your time.... I won't force you... I'll wait till you are ready.... So don't cry and blame yourself okay?
Rain: Thankyou for.... understandind me... Phii... I love you...
Payu: I love you too my kitty... It's late let's sleep now... You have to start going to the university tomorrow....
Rain: Okay...

(Both of them lay down on the bed and Rain snuggled close to Payu... Payu hugged him so did Rain.... After a while both of them fell asleep embracing each other.....)

(After a month at the Mansion.. Rain and Sky were doing their assignment in the living)

Rain: I'm so tired....
Vegas: What happened kitty?
Rain: Dad....

(Rain rushed towards Vegas and hugged him...)

Vegas: Did you miss me?
Rain: Of course I did...

(Hearing Rain's reply Vegas kissed his forehead and Rain returned a kiss on his cheek...)

Rain: I won't hold you long.... I know you are desperate to see Pa.... He is in the room...
Vegas: You know me well....

(Vegas smirks at Rain....)

Sky: Hi Uncle...
Vegas: Hi Sky... You guys continue your work I'll go and meet my husband....
Rain&Sky: Okay...

(Later during lunch....)

Payu: Where is Pa....?
Vegas: He is sleeping...
Sky: This hour?

(Everyone chuckles hearing the conversation....)

Porsche: You must have fucked him till be blacked out.... You are so old where do you get this energy?😒😏
Vegas: Same way Kinn gets it....😏

(Everyone laughs at them..)

Macao: It's been a month... Since you guys moved in... Are you guys happy living here with these crackheads.??☺️
Kim:😠Who are you calling crackheads?
Macao: Whom do you think?😏
Sky: We are really happy...
Rain: Me too.. I'm happy to have a family..
Khun: We are happy to have you guys too...
Vegas: Kitty...Want to go out for a ride later?
Rain: Sure!!!

(Rain gives his bunny smile to Vegas and everyone smiles at Rain's cute face...)

Payu: Hey old man... He is my kitty... You have yours... Why are you taking mine?
Kinn: So possessive....
Porsche: I wonder who you take after...

(Saying this Porsche looks at Vegas and smirks... Vegas gives him an annoying look...)

Vegas: I'm his Dad... I've the right to take him with me... Moreover I know him earlier than you... So basically you have no right to stop me... Got it you brat?
Payu: But he is my boyfriend you have your husband....
Vegas: So? I love them both.. Jealous bastard...
Pete: Vegas you dare talk to my son like that...

(Everyone looked at Pete who approached them and sat beside Vegas...)

Vegas: But Pete he is not letting Rain spend time with me..