chapter -13

(Everyone was waiting for Rain outside the room for hours then Dr.Top came out....)

Payu: How is he?
Top: The operation was successfully.... He will be conscious in next few hours.. But he needs to take really good rest for the next few weeks.. his body is really weak...
Lov: Thank you for saving my son...
Top: It's my duty...

(After that Rain was transferred to a room.. After a while he woke up...)

Rain:(tired) Where am I? Ahh...my whole body hurts!!
Payu: Lay down don't get up... I'll get the doctor...

(The doctor came and checked on him and left.... Rain then looked at all the people in his room... All the Theerapanyakun's were there and Aky was also there... Sky was sleeping in Pai's arms.... Everyone was staring at him....)

Rain: Why is everyone looking at me like this?
Lov:(crying)Why....why didn't you tell me?
Rain: Why are you crying mom? What didn't I tell you?
Khun: About that asshole Mike....

(Rain gets stiff hearing it and looks at Aky..)

Aky: Everyone knows....
Rain:(sighs) Since everyone knows I don't think there is anything to say.... What happened to him?

(Rain looks at Sky.... )

Pai: He has a break down after he heard what happened to you....
Kinn: Let him rest... We should leave now...
Payu: I'm staying here....
Rain: You don't need to...
Payu:(serious) I SAID I'M STAYING HERE... I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING!!

(Rain gets scared of Payu's angry face and his voice and he stays quiet..)

Pai: Aunty I'll drop you and Sky home...
Lov: Thank you Pai...
Aky: I'll bring him some of his clothes and daily necessities from the dorm....
Payu: Thanks...
Pete: I'll get someone to bring yours...
Payu: Thanks Pa...
Vegas: Take care..both of you...

(Everyone left Payu and Rain in the room.. Seeing Payu's face Rain knows he has a lot to talk about... But he doesn't want to talk.... He covered himself with a blanket....)

Rain:😅😅I'm sleepy... I'll get some sleep now
Payu: Don't try to run away.... We need to talk...
Rain: I don't know what you are talking about...

(Payu sits beside Rain on his bed.... And looks straight into his eyes... Rain gets nervous and avoids Payu's eyes)

Payu:(softly) Rain...

(Rain looks at Payu who is speaking to him sweetly.....)

Payu: Rain... Will you be my Boyfriend?

(Rain was stunned hearing his words...)

Rain: You know what happened to me all these years right?
Payu: I do...
Rain: Then why?
Payu: I was not there to protect you before but I'm here now... I'll protect you for my whole life Rain.... Be with me...
Rain: I told you before I'm not interested in you...

(Rain turns to the other side.... Payu grabs both of his hands and pins it on the top of his head....)

Rain: What are you doing...? I'm sick...

(Tears started flowing through his eyes...)

Payu: If you didn't like me then why did you sacrifice yourself for me?  Look at me in the eyes and tell me you don't like me....
Rain:(crying) I...I.. don't... deserve you... You...will.. regret being....with...me.. And one day....you will...leave me... I don't want to...get hurt....like...that...

(Payu lets go of Rain's hand and caresses his cheeks....)

Payu: Who said I'll leave you silly? I like you... I really like you... There is not a moment when i don't think about you... Do you know how I felt when I saw you getting shot...? I felt like my whole world just broke down right in front of me... I promised myself... When you came out of the operation theatre.... I'll make you mine and will never let you go.... Rain...baby... Please be with me...  I like you my baby....