chapter -27

Author POV

Rose went out of her way towards the beach... The whole place was covered by men wearing black clothes covering their faces....  Everyone has Guns in their hand... Just as they saw her they bowed their heads... She had an evil smile on her face.... She reached the beach and saw all the members of Theerapanyakun's except Venice laying on the sand Unconscious.... A guy approached her....

Guy: Ma'am everything went according to plan... They are all unconscious....
Rose: Good job...Where are the guards?
Guy: We killed some and made some unconscious and locked them in a room......What should we do with them?

Pointing at the people laying on the sand....

Rose: Let me deal with them first then I'll tell you...
Guy: Okay Ma'am..

Rose went towards Rain and grabbed his face with her hand and squeezed it hard... Rose eyes showed how much hate she had for him and how much she wanted to kill him.... She spoke in a low stern voice....

Rose: You called me a bitch didn't you.... I'll make you pay for it.... I have loved Payu since young how dare you come between us? Do you know how hard it was for me to make him be with me... And now he is hesitating and I even saw him looking at you.... How dare you seduce him you fucking bitch?

Rose slapped hard on Rain's face leaving her hand print on his face.... Rain didn't move a bit he was laying there unconscious.... She then smiled at him and got up from his side and went towards his family looking at Payu's parents and his siblings.....

Rose: Didn't you guys say you won't let us be together? Then let me tell you something.... We are going to get married and we don't need your permission because you guys won't be alive to take part in it.... Sorry Khun Vegas and Pete that you won't be able to attend your son's wedding.....

She started laughing heavily holding her stomach..... She then smiled at all of them and went towards Sun and stood in front of her....

Rose: You know what? You are quite something.... I'm straight but when I saw you earlier like that... I even doubted myself... I wondered If I'm bisexual.... Anyway you rejected me so... What I can't have... I won't let anyone else have it.... And you are the new leader of the Minor Clan... You don't deserve that... Venice should be the one..... It's his right.... it's his position... as his wife It's mine.... That Power and Position is mine... It's not yours.... So you are leaving with them too...

Rose then went towards that guy and stood beside him and looked at everyone again....

Rose: Give me the gun....

That guy handed her the gun.... She pointed it at Rain...

Rose: Should I shoot you first or the Leader of Minor family....

She then pointed at Sun......

Rose: Not her... You deserve to die from my hands first....

Rose pointed her gun at Rain again.....

Rose: Bye Bye... little bitch....

Rose smiled at Rain and Pointed the gun at Rain's heart.... She pulled the trigger... Bang.... Bang......Bang......

Author POV

Rose pulled the trigger..... She shit him 3 times but there was no wound on Rain's body.... She was confused.... Suddenly she hears someone laughing....

Sky: Sorry.... I couldn't control myself after seeing her face....
Kao: You are right me too...

Rose was stunned.... They.... They were awake.... One by one everyone opened their eyes....

Rose: Shoot them... Kill them all...

Rose yelled at the guards...... But none of them moved a inch.....

Rose: What are you guys waiting for?? kill them..... Shoot them!!!!

Rose started yelling in desperation..... She was confused she lost her sanity.....

Sun: They won't....

Sun got up and helped the others to get up and looked at Rose....

Sun: Ohh Sorry.. you didn't understand?

Sun went towards her and grabbed her face with her and and squeezed it real hard....

Sun: They are my Men.... My people.... My family.... Understood?

All the masked guys pointed their gun towards Rose.... Rose was stunned she didn't know what to say or do....

Porsche: Venice... You are here......

Payu came towards them.... His eyes were red... They saw how broken he was... After all he trusted her... Loved her.... But she betrayed him... She tried to kill his family.....

Sun: See.... I told you....

Payu came towards them and Pete embraced him in a hug....

Paris: You must be confused about what happened right?
Aky: Do you think our security is that bad? When we decided to come here we made sure to make every corner of this island to be protected thrice.... Because we knew something was going to happen....
Arm: Every single call from this island is tapped.... To be precise.... We knew what  you were planning.....
Pai:Your people didn't even made it to here.... Even before they could board their flight our people killed them and got their phones and belonging.....
Tor: And about this all sleeping and laying on sand.... It was to show your true colours to him....
Miky: And now he knows everything....

Rose eyes went wide.... She didn't know what to do..... She got and went to Payu and hugged him....

Rose: Venice don't do this to me.... I love you... I always loved you.... We have been together for so long and you know how much I love you.... Please.... Please.... I promise I won't do anything ever again.... please.... Please Venice....
Kim: It's not Love... You are just obsessed with him....
Kinn: I want him because you know you can't have him.... It's not Love.... It's greed and obsession....

Payu pushed her away from him.....

Payu: You tried to kill my family.... I'll never forgive anyone who dares to hurt my family....

Payu's eyes were dark.... It showed how angry he was... How much he wanted to strangle her to death.....

Paris: I would love to torture her to death because of what she did to my brother my family and how she talked about my husband.... But I can't stand her face...
Sky: Me too... I don't want to ruin our trip like this...
Miky: Just finished off and we can have some family time together later...
Kinnporsche: Agreed....
VegasPete: Agreed...
KimChay: Agreed...
TopKhun: Agreed....
ArmMacao: Agreed....
Others: Agreed....
Macao: So who wants to do it?

Everyone looked at eachother....

Sun: Do you want to do it?

Sun asked Payu who was staring at the Sky..... He looked at Rose then at Sun and nodded his head....

Sun: Give him a gun boys....

One of them handed a Gun towards Payu But she shoke his head and then he took his gun from his back and loaded at and Pointed it at her head.....

Payu: Rot in hell!!!!

Saying this Payu pulled the trigger and Rose's lifeless body fell on the sand dripping blood from the middle of her forehead.....

Sun: Clean up boys.... And get back to work....

Everyone went back inside.....

(After a few moments....)

Vegas: Rain you okay?
Rain: I'm dad...
Miky: At last she is gone and everything is cleared....
Kao: Yeh....
Pete: it's late... All of you go back to bed... We will have breakfast together tomorrow..... And as for you Venice... I have got a new room for you.... Sleep there tonight... The guards will move your things tomorrow....
Payu: Thanks Dad....
Kinn: Are you okay Venice?
Payu: I'm dad Kinn.. Don't worry.....