Brotherly Talk

Kel POV

I stared down at Hector. He was prancing around the couch aimlessly with a chewing toy in his mouth and his tongue dangling out a little. It was weirdly fun to watch him zoom around, since he was always so lively and full of energy. I mean, I really can't blame em.

Sometime I watch the dog run around and bark, or play with him by throwing him his ball back and forth, but it can get loud from time to time, and Ma yells at me sometimes since she says it's not good for Sally... 

Turning my head a tad bit, Hero was sitting right beside me on the couch, doing his own thing. I didn't know what he was doing though, since I was a little busy getting caught up in my own head..

I leaned against the armrest of the couch tiredly as Hector ran around until he was panting and out of breath.

 Ma sure won't be happy if he wakes Sally up from her nap, but he wasn't really barking too much right now, so I think it'd be fine. Hero didn't seem to really care either, and knowing him, hes a huge mommys boy usually.

 That's the least of my concerns right now anyway.

Right now I'm too busy thinking about Sunny... And what happened...

It had been a while since Sunny had passed out in my bed after that breakdown he had earlier, and I had so much time to think about everything that had happened. Dinner was a little chaotic today, I think..

After seeing Sunny in a vulnerable state like that, I really wanted to work to make sure he got better. He needed it.

 He has always been my bo- best friend!

huh. It was kinda weird to say that last part. Heheh.

I mean, it's not like I liked Sunny or something crazy like that, that'd just be super silly.

...

But... these past few days, the moment I saw him exit his house... when we hung out all day together... Something about me and Sunnys relationship has shifted. 

Why am I feeling this way..? I pondered. Perhaps we were just simply getting more comfortable around eachother?

I mean, he has only been here a few days after isolating himself indoors for like.. 4 years. Having social interactions would have been a bit hard on em.. And new for me to be around him...

And as I thought on and on, I realized I couldn't stop thinking about Sunny...

And the more I thought about him, the more red I realized I was becoming. I had zero experience with what this sudden new emotion was, but I wanted more of it.

oh god. 

Do I like Sunny?

Crap. Have I always felt this way? I've been so oblivious...

God... Aubrey was right. I really am a big dumb idiot-