Star ⭐️

No ones pov

It was 7 am and Fourth was getting ready for his first day of second year of university and as he put his shoes on he got a call from Ford

"Hey ford what happened?!" Asked Fourth
"Nothing just want you to come to the university Cafe asap!" Ford demanded.
"This early?!" Asked Fourth.
"Yes this early!" Ford said "now hurry I'll be waiting!"
The phone call had ended and Fourth left his apartment only to meet Gemini who didn't say anything to him.
"No hello or hi?" Fourth asked.
"Oh hi" Gemini responded to him and left still with sadness on his face.
That worried Fourth but he stopped himself and said that "we are enemies I can't feel sad for him".
Fourth then walked to the university Cafe.
Meanwhile with winny

Winny woke up to see his boyfriend still asleep so he got up and got ready just to see satang making breakfast.
"Hey Babe, eat your breakfast,I'll go get ready and also eat!" Satang said and winny just smiled.
After Satang came back they both ate and then went on a little drive to the gas station to get some gas. There though they saw Prom.
"Babe hide!" Winny said and Satang opened the trunk and hid inside.
"Hey winny:" Prom said.
Oh hey! What are you doing here?" Asked winny
"Im good thanks for asking, but I'm here cuz my car stopped working but now we got to take it to the mechanic" Prom explained.
"Oh darn" winny said.
"Could you give me a ride to the uni?" Asked Prom,
"U..mm sure why not" winny said "let me just lock the trunk"
"Satang don't say anything!" Winny said
Satang just smiled and winny gave him a peck before locking the trunk.
Prom sat inside the car and weirdly smelled it.
"Bro are you trying new perfume, it smells familiar" Prom said to winny.
"Idk i found one and was like ok this smells ok" winny responded as he drove to the uni.
" it smells like someone" said Prom "it smells like Satang to be exact"

With Fourth and ford

"Hey bro what's up, you literally called me here two hours early!" Fourth said to Ford.
"I'm sorry but Fourth I need to tell you something" Ford said. "I like Mark, I wanna confess to him and I want you to help"
"Yes!" Fourth shouted! "I'm sorry but I will help in anyway you want!"
"Can you date me?" Ford asked.
"W-what?" Fourth asked,
"Well I kinda told him and he friendzoned me" said Ford.

Flashback

After the group had dinner last night Ford asked Mark to walk with him as they lived in the same apartment complex. To tell Mark he liked him, they were outside of the apartment and Ford turned and looked at Mark. They had been talking about movies and acting so if he got rejected he knew what he was going to do.
"Mark  I like you" confessed Ford "I know that we are friends but I like you more then that."
"Nong Ford I think of you as my closest friend" Mark said with maybe tears "I'm sorry"
"And that's what you call good acting!" Ford said with tears in his eyes.
"Wh-what?" Mark said confused.
"Remember I told you I was a good actor and you said I wasn't!"  Ford explains "see, I made you think I like you!"
Ford then smiled and waved Mark a goodbye and fell asleep.

Back to fourth and ford
"So will you date me?" Ford asked.
"Sure" Fourth replied.  "Why not?"
Fourth then saw Gemini come inside the Cafe and made eye contact with Fourth, just for a split second both of the guys heart pounded really fast, (enemies who?)
"Fourth you still hate him?" Ford asked,
"Obviously, but today I can't" Fourth replied.
" Today he was there for me" Fourth whispered.
After saying that Ford called Gemini to sit with them which he did and as soon as he sat down Prom, Winny and Satang came too.

With prom, Winny and Satang.

"Are you trying to compete with perfumes too" Prom laughed.
Winny laughed too but got so scared,
"I mean why not he thinks he is so much better then me!" Winny explained as they got to the rudest Parking and the two got out heading to the cafe
Winny then opened the trunk and Satang came out of it, then he walked as if nothing happened and no one saw. As he also headed to the cafe and met Prom and winny there too.
They all got there to the cafe and at one point Mark also came, he saw Ford and Fourth closer then they usually were and  had a weird feeling, though he ignored it another person who felt that didn't,
"Ugh my heart really can't take this,Fourth why are you so nice to the other not me and why today do you have to be nice" said Gemini to himself.

To be continued!

That was chapter one! I hope that is good! I might upload chapter two if I do write it because it will change the way you see Gemini and Fourths relationship! So please comment and tell me what you like! And any people that show up at one point!