Angel 🤍

No one's pov
Mark ran into his apartment complex and ran up the stairs to Fords room. And as he knocked his heart started to beat very fast. Mark had liked Ford for sometime and that night when Ford almost confessed,Mark was going to tell Ford he was joking but Ford was saying that it was his acting skills which made Mark confused leading him to not understand.
"Oh hey Mark what's up?"Ford asked " and what are you doing here?"
"I like you Ford" Mark said. " I have liked you since we met back in eighth grade"
"Oh Mark" Ford said and hugged him "I have also liked you for that long dummy"
"So" Mark said. "Can I come in?"
"Oh yeah" Ford said letting mark inside, as the night went on the two talked about how Ford liked Mark but thought he didn't like him back and tried to make him jealous.
Meanwhile with Satangwinny
"Baby do you think our ships will happen?" Satang asked.
"I don't know for right now let's sleep" Winny said and kissed Satang goodnight.

With GeminiFourth

Fourth povI saw Gem alone just walking around whispering, I didn't know what I was doing and I just went up to him kissing his cheek

Fourth pov
I saw Gem alone just walking around whispering, I didn't know what I was doing and I just went up to him kissing his cheek.
I said. "I'll see you tomorrow enemy"
I knew tomorrow after school ended our family is going to have a gathering with other family friends.

Tomorrow
I woke up in the morning doing the usual. Though I was a little late I saw the new couple.
"Ayyyy isn't it my favourite couple!" I said which Mark and Ford chuckled. The whole group was shocked when we told them we weren't actually dating specially Aun.
"I wasn't here I get it but you guys are too much for my heart" Aun said.
Apparently everyone found out because this was the top news outlet.

Gmm university's Ford Allan and Mark Pakin are dating! Fourth and Fords dating scandal was just to make Mark jealous. Read the news

It was a really cute picture of them and I was so happy though I felt like someone was staring at me

It was a really cute picture of them and I was so happy though I felt like someone was staring at me. I just ignored it and went on with my day and after school I headed to my moms house just to get ready and meet p'Phuwin's family and other people.
Gemini pov
I was overthinking again about Fourth and as I was I didn't realize how long I was outside for and when I realized I saw Fourth come up to me and kiss me on my cheek telling me he will meet me tomorrow. Which reminded me of how tomorrow I had to go to p'Dunk's house. I got ready in the morning for classes and found out Fourth and Ford weren't dating.  I didn't know if I was happy or sad but I went on with my day just to meet Fourth again at p'Phuwin's house.

No one pov

Both Gemini and Fourth were just looking at each other while the two couples just watched them and talked. Dunk was on a live and showed around to his fans who knew Gemini and Fourth but Dunk thought he was slick.
"P'Dunk if him and I are shown near each other you know what will happen right!" Fourth said and Gemini took his fries and put it into Fourths mouth to shut him up. It worked but then the news came out.

Gmm university's Gemini and Fourth secretly dating?
I was watching Dunk's live because I love the couple joongdunk and see this. Very suspicious I tell you.

One fan says "they really got caught now"Another says "let them be guys, but at least we know they are together!"Gemini and Fourth looked up after reading the comments just looked stunned and said

Another says "let them be guys, but at least we know they are together!"
Gemini and Fourth looked up after reading the comments just looked stunned and said.
"We are done for" at the same time. Because well..... none of their friends knew they knew each other since almost forever.

To
Be
Continued

Heloooo I hope you liked this chapter just to let you know I won't post till maybe the weekend cuz im a IB student who has lots of work! But I'll try my best and I hope you liked this chapter!
Love Sophie<3333