Rose 🌹

No one's pov

Ford never understood why Gemini and Fourth weren't friends because they were in the same friend group. So why didn't they like each other? Well because Gemini was known as the A+ student and Fourth was known for his athleticism. You probably know how Asian parents are as they love talking about kids from other families. Both Gemini and Fourth become athletic enemies because of that. Always fighting on grades and sports. Unlike Winny and Satang who fight over everything. (Well that's what everyone thinks)
With Ford
Ford didn't feel like doing anything at school and he just watched Mark the whole day till he fell asleep in class and woke up to see no one near him.
"Did I oversleep again!" Ford cried knowing that lunch had already started.
He decided to eat some food and went on with his day. The only thing he could think about was the plan him and Fourth were going to start. He thought about telling someone and well... that left his mind really quick as he walked home and got a message from Mark.

Mark: you asleep?

Ford: no,not yet

Mark: hmm. Ima sleep but if you want we can play Mario cart together

Ford: sure  ttyl!

Ford didn't know what he was doing outside of Marks room at 9pm but he did know Mark was waiting.

"Yay! You came" said Mark "let's play quick so you can sleep"
"Haha ok let's play" Ford said.
They played till 11pm and Ford decided to head home and wake up in the morning ready to start the plan.

Morning with WinnySatang
"Babe how'd we get ready so fast" Satang said all ready for school.
"I don't know but bae I think we should tell the others" Winny said.
"Yeah I have been thinking about that" Satang said. "Plus it's obvious who the other couples are"
"MarkFord and GeminiFourth" the couple said at the same time.
"Exactly" Winny said. And they headed to school and into the cafe to meet their friends. Only to find out
"We are dating"
,
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.

Flashback to Fourth
Fourth woke up after what happened with Gemini and honestly he didn't understand how he fell asleep. He did though get ready for school since he knew Fords plan was on the go. As he got to the cafe he saw Ford and walked up to him trying to be a bit flirty though Fourth never had time for a faen he instead was super busy with trying to beat Gemini. Ford and Fourth both talked and tried to flirt as all the friends came and sat next to them.
"I wanted to tell you guys something" Ford said. "We are dating"
Fourth looked up to see Gemini with glassy eyes noticing that he might cry, on the other hand Mark speaks.
"Funny joke Ford" and everyone laughed.
Though Ford was not laughing neither were Gemini and Fourth,
"He is serious,"said Fourth. "We are dating and I want you guys to be happy for us"
"Wow,I mean obviously we will support you guys but i never thought it would be you two" captain said pointing at the two.
"Y-yeah me too" mark said rubbing his neck. "When did you start dating?"
"Last month" said Ford.
"More like last second" whispered Prom.
"I have to go guys." Said Gemini leaving the cafe.
"What's up with him" asked winny. " is Gemini sad you got a faen before him?"
" i don't know" said Fourth still looking at the direction Gemini left at, fourth then thought to himself "stop caring remember he's the enemy"

"Are you sure he also thinks of you as his enemy" Satang asked. Leaving Fourth quite.

That was chapter three yall! I hope it was good! I might not post much but when I have time I will!