Feelings?

No one pov
Its spring break and that means that the Family gang had something planned! Phuwin and Pond decided to invite the guys to their beach house and they all started to hang out. More off the two couples taking pics of each other and cuddling.
Fourth on the other hand was just watching TikTok's and wanted to go make some but when we was watching he felt someone near him. He looked to his side only to be nose touching close to Gemini's face.
"Watcha doing?" Gemini asks.
"Nothing just watching TikTok's what about you?" Fourth reply's.
"Can I watch?" Gemini asks.
"Sure,why not" Fourth says.
Fourth and Gemini got closer throughout the past few days and honestly Fourth might have started to second his feelings that he had for Gemini. when he looks next to him, he sees Gemini smiling widely. Gemini somehow started to chuckle and turned his head to say something but he sees Fourth already looking at him.
"What happened my enemy?" Gemini asks.
"Gem,if we were enemies do you think I would be here with you right now?" Fourth asks.
"When what are we?" Gemini asks.
"Whatever you want" Fourth says.
And as he said that Gemini leaned in,,.. only for both Gemini and Fourth to get a notification on their insta.

 only for both Gemini and Fourth to get a notification on their insta

@Pondthemon.d
I see 😏
@4thhh @GEMMMMS

@imFords Ayo what is this 🤔 
@4thhh replied. Idk? us just watching?, Pond is a weirdo.
@GEMMMMS replied pond is very weird! Oh Mark! He doesn't hate me no more!!

"Really Gem" Fourth said to Gemini after reading the comment.
"Eheheheh" he just chuckled.
The two decided to go inside and make dinner because it was almost night.

After eating dinner!
Gemini and Fourth were watching the moon and were talking about their friends until they stopped and Fourth said.
"The moon looks beautiful"
"Yes it does" Gemini says looking at Fourth,
They both leaned in for a kiss this time and it was short but memorable. As they held hands and watched the moon. They realized how important they were to each other.

The end?

Hiii everyone!! So yes this story has finally come to an end! OBut not fully! There might be a special chapter coming soon! I will also like to say sorry because my hand has only gotten worse and my heath wasn't the best the past week! Though I still made this so people and I both won't forget about it . I really hope you liked this story and if you have another 9ship to make a story for then please do let me know!! I am thinking of making another DrakeFrank or any other one! So tell meee!
I am currently writing a FirstKhao/AouBoom sorry rn!!
I hope you guys are health and eat well!
Love Sophie<3