Popularity

No one's pov

Fourth and Ford Allan from Gmm university are officially dating and fans aren't happy

One fan says "I saw Fourth with Gemini last night and got time to take this"

Everyone was crowding the group and as they walked the guys would hear this.
"Gemini and Fourth for life!" " Mark take your man! He is trying to take fourth!"
Another fan though said.
"If we can't have Markford and GeminiFourth we can still have satangwinny"
The guys just kept ignoring all of them and went into class.
"I thought you and Gemini aren't friends, why were you two together?" asked Ford.
"Personal reasons" Fourth answered.
"What personal reasons?" Ford asked a bit interested because he knew something was up with Gemini.
"Nothing important" Fourth said,
Before Ford could speak the teacher came in the class and started to teach.
Are you sure he also thinks of you as his enemy? The whole day Fourth kept thinking about it and didn't know what to say. He always thought the hating on each other was mutual, so why now doubt it? As Fourth kept thinking he accidentally fell on to someone in the hall.
"Oh sorry" fourth says to the person without realizing the person was no other then Gemini. He didn't say anything he just looked at him in a confusing face. Fourth didn't know if Gemini was sad or mad looking but as Gemini left from Fourths eye sight he grabbed his wrist.
"Let's talk" Fourth said.
"If your going to say it was a mistake,I'm not willing to talk Fourth" Gemini answered trying to leave.
"Fine I won't say that, why do you seem so upset about my relationship anyway" Fourth blurted out. Gemini hadn't realized how jealous he got and how obvious it was.
"I'm going to leave" Gemini said as he left "and I don't hate you" .
"What do you mean?" Fourth asked "don't you remember what you said to me?"
"Fourth you really thought I hated you, I have liked you since we were 11" Gemini explained.
"Stop lying to me Gemini"  Fourth cried. "You agreed!"
"I'm sorry Fourth" Gemini said while a tear came down his eye. "I'm happy for you though don't worry" Gemini then wiped Fourth's tears and left.
Fourth couldn't think about anything else he only thought about Gemini and when Ford came he saw Mark.
" hey Bebe!" Ford said and kissed Fourths cheek. "What happened you look stunned"
"Oh nothing sorry babe I was thinking about something" fourth said smiling and felt an odd stare.
"Look at you two lovers" Mark said sarcastically.
"Maybe you should find yourself one" Fourth said, "I remember you telling me you had someone in mind"
"I did until they went with you" mark whispered.
Fourth hadn't heard what Mark said but Ford did, he heard it all too well. Ford had gotten pink without realizing.
"Ford are you feeling well?" Mark asked,
"Yeah I am feeling ok!" Ford said "I'm going to go home bye"
Ford then left leaving both Mark and Fourth.
"I told you I liked him Fourth". Mark said. "And now your dating him?"
"I know you did" Fourth said "but did you know Ford thinks you like him as a friend?"
" I was joking with him bout the thing about being my favourite friend" mark replied.
"Well he didn't think so" Fourth explained. "Go get your dude"
"Aren't you both dating though?" Mark asked.
"Its a prank for you to get jealous" Fourth explained. " so go and don't get hurt in the process.
As Mark left to go to Ford, Fourth knew that he has done the right thing because if this went on for too long both of the guys would be hurt. Fourth didn't want that and he just walked home but as he did he spotted Gemini.

To
Be
Continued...

All I want to say is that I wasn't planning to release this chapter till I felt like I will be fine with Moonbins death but again I've been Stanning astro since 2017 and I know Moonbin wouldn't want us to stop what we love just because of him. This chapter is for him. For My role model. For Moonbin. If you do need someone to talk to try finding someone and if you do need someone just message me! PS! I will probably update once more today but not tomorrow because I'll be busy.
So I hope you enjoyed
Love Sophie <333