moon 🌙

No one's POV
Eight years ago....

Both Gemini and Fourth were known as enemies though their parents on the other hand were best of friends. And the dads would go on camping trips all the time together, more off once every summer. This summer though was different the dads left and didn't come back. Both the dads got into a car accident and 12 year old Gemini and Fourth couldn't believe it.The day of the funeral Gemini couldn't take it and left the room.

He went outside to see the moon that shined so bright,

He didn't understand why it shined so brightly, what hurt the most was his dads death because his dad loved the moon

He didn't understand why it shined so brightly, what hurt the most was his dads death because his dad loved the moon. His dad told him that he would talk to his grandma that way.
"Hey" a voice called out softly to Gemini which made him wipe his tears.
" oh it's just you,what are you gonna do make fun of m-" Gemini said before getting interrupted by a hug from Fourth.
"I miss my dad too Gem" cried Fourth. "I know you miss yours too"
Gemini just kept hugging Fourth because that was the only comfort he could get. His mom had Fourths mom,but Gemini he at that moment had Fourth. Even for a moment the two guys helped each other cope.
"We might go back to being enemies but for this week we can't be rude, instead we have to help each other" Fourth said and Gemini just agreed,
after that every year on the same day or week they would be nice to each other and help each other cope.

Present day

"Hey Gemini" Fourth said after school "want to go home with me?"
"I don't know Fourth I don't feel well" Gemini says "but ok"
Gemini couldn't say no to Fourth the one day he is nice to him now can he?  It was almost dark and they got to their  apartment.
"Want to come over to my complex today?" Gemini asked.
"Sure" Fourth said
This made Gemini happy in the sense that his crush Would come to his room but also because he knew he was going to cry today.
They talked and talked till the clock hit 11:58 pm and that's when Gemini started to cry hugging Fourth.
"You know my dad used to say we could talk to the moon and it would talk to him" Fourth said trying to make him a bit happier.
"My dad did too,I really miss them" Gemini said.
"I do too Gem" Fourth replied."I have a weird question" 
"Can i kiss you?" Fourth asked.
"Before it turns 12 am yes" Gemini said and they both leaned into a small emotional kiss. The whole time the two couldn't believe how the other had such soft lips and after they stopped the time was 12:01 am,
"I-I should go" Fourth said leaving Gemini stunned with what he did with his crush who thinks of him as his enemy.
At the same time Fourth who ran back to his room saw his lips red and his face a darker shade of the same red. "I just kissed the most popular boy at school who is my enemy!" Shouted Fourth.
The whole night went like that. The two thinking about the kiss.

To be continued

That was chapter two! Yes they kissed early but this kiss was more off because of comfort and I hope you guys Like the series so far! And comment anything!