Enemies! Right?

No one's Pov

The next day at the cafe.Gemini and Fourth knew they messed up really bad but they didn't think they were going to get caught about knowing each other since they were kids but then there was a message from insta saying they were pinned

Gemini and Fourth knew they messed up really bad but they didn't think they were going to get caught about knowing each other since they were kids but then there was a message from insta saying they were pinned

@Flowerboiii
Now that people know I would like to say.... This is my family gang yall!
@4thhh @PHUWON @joongiii @pondthemon.d @GEMMMMS

@randommmm wait what do you mean family gang?

@flowerboiii we all are family friends and have known each other since we are little kids.

Many more people messaged but the two Only saw that comment and underneath was another post.

@Pondthemon.d
Cheers to people who didn't know these two jokesters have been enemies since birth /hj

Gemini and Fourth knew they had messed up specially when Ford and Mark came.

"WhAt is this?!" Ford asked showing a news article.
"How long had you two known each other?" Prom asked randomly appearing.
Though fourth just took fords phone and showed Gemini.

Have Gemini and Fourth been "rivals" since birth? This picture looks the other way around.

It was a pic of when they were in high school and It was the day they found out what university they got into, and yes the others knew them in high school but didn't know how long Gemini fourth knew each other

"We have known each other since we were 4 and we have been enemies since we were 10" Fourth explained to all the friends after reading the article.
"Correction he had hated me since we were 10" Gemini Said.
"No, you said I don't like you let's be enemies" fourth said.
"Oh.right" Gemini said
Everyone was really mad that their friends didn't trust them but they did understand and started to talk like normal because it's not like they were dating and people didn't know.
"I think since you guys are mad at them, don't be mad," Satang said "me and winny are dating"
"YES" prom said "finally you said it ugh"
"What?" Winny asked.
"You think I didn't see that day hmm?" Prom asked "remember it's me "
Everyone started to laugh at that because it's true Prom knew too much and was everywhere.

To be
Continued

Heyooo guys I know this is small but I will try updating one or two more chapters ! This story actually is coming to an end too! So if you want I can make more but put your suggestions! I love all you guys and please eat and sleep well!
Love Sophie <333