~•1•~ (FIRST ENCOUNTER)

Read the Info chapter pls

================================

Tsukasa pov :

I wake up to my alarm, I look at the clock, and it says 6:30. I jump out of bed and make myself ready for school.

I look inside the mirror and put my confident smile on. Today is gonna be a great day!

I run downstairs out of my room, and I see Saki making breakfast. I helped her finish it. After we were done, we ate. I hugged her goodbye and ran off.

(Skipping to when he's at school cause I'm lazy (--3--) )

Today is just as great as always. After helping the lost student to their class, I felt a pair of eyes on me. Like someone was staring at me.

I shrugged it off and ran to my class since I was getting late.

"My apologies!!"

I almost yelled to my teacher since I was 2 minutes late, unforgivable.

I sat down. I still had that weird feeling like someone was watching me. It felt uncomfortable, but I ignored it.

After what felt like years, school was over. I made my way downstairs and went to the schoolgate where I had already seen my friends, Nene, Emu and Rui.

"UWAAAAA!! TSUKASA IS HERE!!!"

Emu screamed. I saw Nene putting her hands over her ears.

"Fufu~, are we all ready to go?"

Rui asked while doing his usual cat grin.

"YES, WE ARE!!!"

I screamed, ready to go

As we were walking, I had that weird feeling again. Was I sick?
No! I can't be sick! A star like me can never be sick, just like that. But then what is it? Why do I feel like this..?