~•4•~ (A STEP CLOSER TO THE TRUTH) I

A/N

Sorry for being gone for so long, I was really not doing well. So, sorry for the wait!!😭😭

Also, if you didn't know. Every day ( in this ff ) is a new chapter. So it's basically Thursday in this ff rn.

One thing that I've noticed as well is that when I change the font, it kinda doesn't do what it's supposed to do, so I'll just stop doing it completely.
Enjoy!

Or not. >:]

================================

Tsukasa's pov :

I woke up after some time, I looked around and saw that I was on the couch. I must have fallen asleep after being awake for so long... It's probably because I was exhausted as well...

It was also really bright. I looked at the clock, and my eyes widened. It was already 10:23 ?!?!! Today was school!
I can't miss school..! My perfect attendance is ruined now. Well, if I ignore yesterday when I skipped with Akito...

Now, to think of it... it may not be that bad. Finally, a day without acting like I would normally do. Well, how I would before, y'know...

But today, Saki is going to be here. That means that he won't be able to do more...

Wait... wasn't Saki supposed to wake me up. She always does, and she couldn't have missed me sleeping on the couch.