❦☾Devils night - Slash

A/n: Double upload? Yes, hunny xoxo! Once again, shit smut ahead😘
Word count: 1527
Warnings: smut, fingering, vaginal sex(p in v), swearing, groupies being annoying ig and a sprinkle of angst for a paragraph

༺✩༻

I didn't even want to be there. I walked up to the open door of the Halloween party Axl was having at his house. There was this tradition we started a few years ago where on Devils night, 30th October, we would have a party. Slash had convinced be to come this year, his bribe for me being alcohol and games. "You came," He said, walking over to me and engulfing me in a tight hug. "Mhm. Didn't want to but I bought this new dress, gotta debut it somehow. Like it?" I asked, giving him a little twirl. "Drop dead gorgeous," he smirked at the little joke he managed to slip in. I had worn a maroon and black corset dress with thigh high stockings and I put some fake blood here and there, I also teased my hair making it look like Axl's hair in the WTTJ music video. Yes, I didn't want to go but I still had to make an effort. "You're such a weirdo," I laughed, walking past him and through the crowd of people to get to the rest of the band, whom of which had all found some groupie, dressed in literally just lingerie, to bang for the night.

"Y/n! You look fucking amazing," Axl said, briefly leaving the girl who he was stood next to, to give me a hug. "So do you, Ax. You all did amazing with your costumes," I smiled at the band and also at the girls on their hips. "I thought it was supposed to be a Halloween party, who invited a child," the girl stood next to Duff whispered to the girl Axl was with. "Yeah, my fucking party that I have hosted for the past 6 years. The only reason I'm not doing it this year is because I'm fed up of girls like you banging my friends in my house, then eating my food and drinking my shit in the morning. In addition, it is a Halloween party, where's your costume? Get felt up by too many guys it fell off?" I yelled over the music and stormed off. The girls just laughed as I walked away, back to the front door so I could get in my car, and fuck off home. Before I could swing my car door open, Slash caught up to me and said, "Y/n! Wait! I thought you wanted to spend the night with me?" He said. "I did, but the sluts inside that house are judging me for having an actual costume and not putting myself on display. I'm sorry for leaving not even 5 minutes after arriving but I can't have that energy near me," I replied, my eyes tearing up. I'd normally never let some groupie get to me but somehow that comment did? "Let me come home with you, we can sit and watch horror movies and eat tomorrows trick or treaters candy," he smiled. I huffed and got in the drivers seat, "get in then or I'll drive off without you," I smiled.
The whole ride home, we listened to whatever was on the radio which happened to be Queen, thank fucking god!

We finally got back to my house and the second the door was open, Slash ran into the living room and dived onto the sofa. "DONT BREAK THE SOFA!" I screamed. "I DIDNT!" He yelled back. "What snack do you want?" I asked after kicking my heels off. "The snacks I would like are cookies, chips and salsa. Nothing more, nothing less," He stated, walking up behind me and following me through my kitchen. "I was thinking of doing some kids meal stuff because I haven't had dinner," I said, opening my freezer. "What stuff?" He replied. "Chicken nuggets, fries, other stuff that isn't good for us health wise but it's good for us emotionally wise," I replied. "You're so stupid," he laughed.
We cooked lots of shit, picky bits if you will, we put them on trays on my coffee table and put on 'A Nightmare On Elm Street'.

Almost halfway through the movie, Slash pulled me onto his lap, my back pressed against his chest. His hand went from my waist, to my hips, to my thighs. "Slash, please" I breathed. "What? What do you want?" He said against my neck.
He pressed a few kisses before moving his hand to the inside of my thighs. "I want you. Please," I begged. His hand moved under the skirt of my dress, pushing my panties to the side and pressing his finger against my clit. "Fuck," I moaned. He teased my clit more before moving to my entrance, slowly pushing two fingers in. "You're such a good girl for me," he moaned lowly in my ear. Lewd moans and whines left my mouth as his fingers kept grazing my g-spot. Not long after he started fingering me, I could feel the knot in my stomach tightening. "Slash, I-I'm so close," I whined. "I know, baby. I can feel you clenching around my fingers," he whispered lowly in my ear.
He pulled out his fingers just as I was about to cum, making tears well in my eyes and begs and pleads fall over my lips.

"Hands and knees, baby," he said lowly. I got down on the floor on all fours, wagging my ass like a puppy. He gave a harsh slap to my ass and then unbuckled his belt and pulled his leather trousers down to his knees. I look at him behind me, not surprised that he wasn't wearing underwear. He pushed his hard cock into me, eliciting loud moans from my mouth. He started off slow, letting me get used to his cock. But after a few seconds of him teasing me, he started pounding into me showing no signs of slowing down. "You feel so good around me," he said, slight breathless. The more he pounded into me, the closer I was getting to my release. "I can feel you squeezing me," he moaned, pulling my hair to press my back to his chest again. "F-fuck, I'm gonna-". "I know. Cum for me, princess," that was all I needed before I came on his dick, my cum mixing with his and spilling out of me, down our thighs.

We got cleaned up and resumed cuddling on the sofa. "I don't know how to say this without sounding weird, but your pussy is so good," he whispered in my ear. "That sounded a little weird but thank you. Right back at ya," I smiled, pecking his lips every other word. "You're such a nerd," he laughed. "You love me for it," I spoke. "Maybe you're right," He replied.