❦ A-Z Headcanons - Steven Adler

A/n: I love Popcorn so much! I do mean Steven not the food(both are amazing tho).
Word count: 1020
Warnings: Smut!!

༺✩༻

A - Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

Out of the five of them, Steven is the best at aftercare. As we know, Popcorn is a ray of sunshine and he really shows it with his aftercare.

B - Body Part (their favorite body part of theirs and their partner's)

He loves his hair and his thighs I feel like. He probs loves to have his hair pulled or likes it when you run your fingers through this golden strands. As for his legs, probably because I feel like he'd like it when you ride his thighs.
His favourite part of you is your smile even though he'd say something soppy like, "I love everything about you". But if he's narrowing it down, he adores your smile because it lets him know when you're genuinely happy and okay apposed to when you're not okay and need some TLC from Popcorn.

C - Cum (anything to do with cum)

Depends(I say that a lot💀🫣). He likes to nestle his duck inside you and cum in you. He also likes to feel you cum around him. However, he's not a cum fiend so at the most, unless you ask for him to cum anywhere particularly, it's going in you or on your thighs(possibly your stomach).

D - Dirty Secret (a dirty secret of theirs)

This man is a gentleman in the streets, but a freak in the sheets. However, I feel like he'd prefer for you to be dom(badass domanatrix? Maybe, maybe not?).

E - Experience (how experienced are they)

Cannot decide, honestly. It's good sex to say the least, maybe a little sloppy but definitely great.

F - Favorite Position (self explanatory)

He's a missionary man. Loves to feel close and intimate with you so what better position than missionary. However, it's not vanilla. JUST SAYING.

G - Goofy (are they more silly or serious in the moment)

This is Steven 'Popcorn' Adler we're talking about here. He's is the definition of sunshine so you can bet he jokes a bit and you share some smiles and giggles.

H - Hair (how well groomed are they)

80's bush™️! It's not disgusting but he doesn't get rid of it, maybe trims a little but overall, he loves his bush🤷‍♀️.

I - Intimacy (how are they during the moment, romantic aspect)

!!!ROMANCE CENTRAL!!! He loves romance and who can blame him?! (Yes, I'm a hopeless romantic. Shut up). He loves making sex as romantic as possible. Roses petals on the bed, candles around the bathtub, reassurance, etc. .

J - Jack Off (masturbation headcanon)

Loves it. He loves to Jack off to you. By that, I mean you'll sit next to him in some lingerie, praising him and calling him a good boy while he whimpers, rubbing his cock.

K - Kink (one or more of their kinks)

He definitely loves to call you Mommy. Idk why but I can 1000% see him as a sub. Maybe a breastfeeding kink👀.

L - Location (favorite place to do the do)

🎶Bathtub🎶. As mentioned before, this man is a romantic man. Candles scattered around the bathroom while you fuck him in the tub.

M - Motivation (what gets them going)

You praising him. Popcorn loves to hear you call him a good boy or hear you say how well he's doing. Something like that.

N - NO (something they won't do, turn offs)

Being too rough with you(or vice versa). He's fine with giving you the occasional spanking but he hates causing too much pain because it makes him feel bad.

O - Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skills)

Loves to have his head between your legs because again, you praising him?! Music to his ears.
If you're giving him head, he's definitely thanking you and shiz like that.

P - Pace (are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual)

Slow and sensual. But not in a boring way. If you want him to go faster, just say and he will. His number one priority is to please you.

Q - Quickie (their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex)

He can find romance in everything so of course he'd be down for a quickie!

R - Risk (are they game to experiment)

Yes but nothing too crazy. That all I'm saying🤷‍♀️.

S - Stamina (how many rounds can they go for)

2-3 rounds but they're very valuable(if that makes sense). He prefers to make you have one leg shaking orgasm than 10 mediocre ones.

T - Toy (do they own toys? Do they use them?)

Cock rings, vibrators and blind folds. He gets you vibrators for birthdays or Christmas's and you get him cock rings for birthdays and Christmas's. The blindfolds are spontaneous gifts.

U - Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He prefers you to tease him but he will tease you every now and then, just to add a little spice/edge to the relationship.

V - Volume (how loud are they)

He's not as loud as Duff but he whimpers and moans like a little bitch. He likes you hear you moan from time to time but he whimpers and moans for you almost Every. Single. Time.

W - Wild Card (get a random headcanon)

During family movie night(by that I mean Axl, Duff, Izzy and Slash cam over to watch movies all night and steal your food), Steven got a boner from you fidgeting on his lap and you masturbated him under the blanket. From then on, he loves when you two do things like that.

X - X-Ray (let's see what's going on in those pants)

About the same as Axl, slightly more girth. Possibly a bit longer than Axl?

Y - Yearning (how high is their sex drive)

Same as Duff. Always down to fuck but not horny 24/7. If you need him though, all you have to do is say and he's got a boner.

Z - ZZZ (how quickly do they fall asleep afterwards)

Sleepy baby. Loves when you run your fingers through his hair and say sweet nothings until he falls asleep on your chest. Takes him 5-10 minutes after aftercare(unless that is your aftercare) to fall asleep.