✩☾Rule breaker - Steven Adler

A/n: Dedicated to the most beautiful man ever, Steven Adler🤭🫶
Word count: 820
Warnings: Fluff & Axl being a controlling older brother😤

༺✧༻

"Y/n, can you get the door? It'll be the guys!" My brother, William yelled from the kitchen. "You're in the kitchen, walk for once," I yelled back. "You're right there," He shouted. I rolled my eyes and opened the door. Behind it stood my brothers friends and band members, Duff, Saul, Izzy and Steven. I've never really had a thing for my brothers friends but when I say Steven is different, I really mean it. He's literally the definition of perfect. His blonde hair which was almost always messy but framed his face in the most perfect way possible. His blue eyes feeling like a gut punch with how breathtaking they were. And my favourite of all, his bright smile. His soft, plump lips always curved upwards, revealing his perfect teeth. I wonder how his lips would feel on mine or how they'd feel, between my legs ma- "Y/n? You okay?" I heard Duff say. "Huh? Yeah, just thinking about some homework I've got for college. I'll be in my room," I spoke not quiet enough to be a whisper but not loud enough to be speaking. Not quick enough to be rushed but not slow enough to be a stroke.

I rushed upstairs to my room and sat down on my bed, just staring at the ceiling. Now, normally by now I would've asked Steven out but I can remember the conversation or pep talk if you will, that he gave to the guys the first time they met me.
"The ground rules for you four are, One, no dating my sister. Rule two, No kissing my sister. Lastly, no sex, AT ALL with her. Am I fucking clear?" He stated. "What's the fun in that?" Slash joked, causing Axl to throw a magazine at him. "Fine, god! We get it," he rolled his eyes. The rest of them just grunted a 'yeah'.

"Hey, y/n? You okay?" I heard a voice from the other side of my door. "Huh? Oh, yeah, fine thanks," I replied, just wishing they'd go away so I could continue thinking about someone I can't have. "Is it okay if I come in?" He spoke again. "I guess so," I replied once again. The door knob twisted and in walked no one other than Steven. "Oh, Stevie, I didn't realise it was you," I perked up as he closed the door behind him. "Yeah, you looked at me weird when you welcomed us in," he smiled. "That's just my face, I'm afraid," I joked. "No it's not. I know your face, your face is usually filled with life, love and happiness. Today, you look..." he stalled, looking for the word. "Pissed off?" I finished his sentence with how I was actually feeling. "I was gonna say like you're plotting Axl's death but that'll do," he laughed. There it was again, his angelic smile. "But in all seriousness, what's wrong?," He asked. "Nothing out of the ordinary, just Axl getting in the way of my life because he doesn't want to believe I'm an adult," I explained. "I know he's a tad bit controlling, Y/n, but he's just trying to keep you safe and happy," he replied. "If he wanted to keep me happy, he'd let me date who I want. I can't have one fucking relationship where he doesn't chime in and ruin it. It's the same with the person I like now, him and his stupid, possessive, shitty fucking rules are stopping me from having a relationship I really, really want," I started crying half way through the sentence, making Steven place his arms around me and pull me into his chest. "He can't stop you from doing what you want but he can help you make better decisions for yourself. Maybe you should talk to him and see if you can come to an agreement on this person," he replied. "I can't, Stevie. The person is off limits one hundred percent," I started crying more, but not from sadness, from anger. "Oh, Y/n. Who is it? Maybe I can help you with them," He offered. "I can't tell you," I mumbled. "I thought we didn't keep secrets from each other?" He begged. "We don't but this is too much for us," I sobbed. "If you don't want to tell me, I underst-". "It's you, Stevie. I love you, I want to be with you but Axl will lose his shit," I interrupted him. "R-really?" He whispered. "Why would I lie about something like that?" I mumbled. Before either of us could say something else, he kissed my lips, hungrily, desperately. I kissed him back, the kiss turning heated but in a romantic way. Not sloppy but not all that coordinated. "We can find a way around Axl's rules because I fucking adore you, Y/n Rose," He grinned, making me go all gooey inside.

That fucking smile.