✩❦ Eyeliner - Duff Mckagan

A/n: honestly, not much to say atm. I have two Nikki Sixx smut requests and a Slash one shot in progress. Love y'all❤️
Word count: 725
Warnings: smut(unprotected), oral(f!receiving)

༺✩༻

"Stay still and close your damn eyes," I groaned, getting slightly annoyed as Duff kept moving while I was trying to do his makeup. "I'm scared you're gonna poke m' eye," he replied, holding my wrists. "I won't if you stay still and close. Your. Eyes!" I sniped, trying to free my wrists from his grip. "Fine but I swear to god, Y/n. If you poke my eye, I'm gonna kill you," he grumbled. "Just shut up," I laughed as he leg go of my wrists and closed his eyes.

"Stop fucking flinching," I said, slapping his shoulder lightly. "Don't fucking hit me because I'll hit you back," he said. "I'd like to see you try," I whispered more to myself than him. He slapped my thigh, making me slap his shoulder. He slapped my thigh again, so I slapped his shoulder again. This turned into a whole thing for fifteen minutes before I finally said, "do you want me to finish your makeup or am I just drawing your eyeliner on with a sharpie and calling it a day?". "Eyeliner?" He said questioningly. I pointed to the eyeliner wing on my face, making him simply go, 'ohh'. "Yes or no?" I asked. "Yes to the eyeliner, no to the sharpie," he replied, marvelling at my makeup.

I finished his makeup, teased his hair and covered his eyes with my hands and did a "big reveal". "One, two, three!" I took my hands off his eyes and did jazz hands behind him. "I don't know how to feel," he mumbled, looking himself up and down. "You should feel fabulous because you look fabulous," I said, faking an offended tone in my voice. "You look more fabulous but thank you, princess," he smiled, turning around and putting his hands on either side of my face and leaning in to give me a kiss. "I love you," he mumbled against my lips. "I.. love you... too," I mumbled in between kisses.

He walked us backwards towards the bed and laid me down. I disconnected our lips and moved up to the headboard, spreading my legs in front of him. "Fuck-" he moaned, crawling up to me and taking my skirt off. He lowered his head between my legs and started lapping his tongue against my clit, eliciting moans. "You taste so good," he moaned, moving his fingers to my entrance and pushing two in. "Du- Duff," I whimpered. I tangled my fingers in his hair, tugging lightly as he pressed kisses to my clit. "Good girl," he praised as I felt my orgasm nearing. I moaned as he caressed my soft spot. "Cum for me, princess," he said lowly. A mix of profanities and his name came out of my mouth as I came on his fingers and tongue.

He removed his fingers, licking them clean and then got off the bed to remove his leather pants and not to my surprise, he wasn't wearing any underwear.
He climbed back on the bed and pulled me by my legs so I was lying flat on my back. He positioned himself at my entrance and pushed himself in. "F-uck. You feel so good," he moaned in my ear, pressing kisses to my neck. He started thrusting, my legs slightly shaking with the overstimulation from my previous orgasm. "You're so good for me," he praised, rubbing his hand up and down my thigh before moving it to my clit to rub small circles on it.

I felt the similar knot in my stomach, making me moan louder and louder. I felt Duff's cock pulsing inside me, making me whimper at the thought that he was close too. "Duff, I-I'm-" I couldn't finish my sentence, moans and whimpers finishing it for me. "It's okay, cum for me," he moaned, his thrusts becoming sloppy as he neared his own orgasm.
I came, screaming Duff's name and scratching my nails down his back. I felt him cum in me, filling me with his semen, making me smile at the thought of him claiming me as his own in this way. "You did so good for me, princess," he praised, rubbing my cheek with his thumb. "I love you," I whispered, kissing his lips. "I love you too. Also, your eyeliner is smudged," he laughed slightly. "Oh well," I shrugged.