❦ A-Z Headcanons - Izzy Stradlin

A/n: Izzy is my babygirl(he's like 3 times my age). Anyways, last headcanon for the week(probably).
Word count: 1001
Warnings: Smut!!!

༺✩༻

A - Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

He doesn't hate it but he prefers to cuddle and watch tv or have a smoke together.

B - Body Part (their favorite body part of theirs and their partner's)

He loves his nose. He loves having you sit on his face because he can just devour you from there and oh lord, is it good.
His favourite part of you is your mouth. Same as Slash, he loves to fuck your mouth until you're tapping on his thigh for air.

C - Cum (anything to do with cum)

Cannot decide on whether he loves to cum everywhere or whether he'd rather cum inside you. Probably a bit of both, depends on if he's feeling possessive or not.

D - Dirty Secret (a dirty secret of theirs)

Around the other guys or in public, Izzy is quiet and yk, seems like he doesn't like much. But in the bedroom(or wherever you decide to fuck), he's loud, loving and everything else in between.

E - Experience (how experienced are they)

Very experienced. All I'm gonna say.

F - Favorite Position (self explanatory)

From behind. Whether it be doggy, you bent over something, etc. . Cannot convince me otherwise.

G - Goofy (are they more silly or serious in the moment)

Serious. Like, he takes sex seriously. Not like a task or anything like that but he definitely prefers it to be serious but if you're both drunk or high(or both), a few giggles will be let out.

H - Hair (how well groomed are they)

He's fairly trimmed because I don't feel like he wants a bush but also doesn't want to be fully shaven.

I - Intimacy (how are they during the moment, romantic aspect)

It's rough most of the time but every so often(or if you specifically ask), he can be so fucking romantic.

J - Jack Off (masturbation headcanon)

Hear me out...
He comes home from the studio and hears your moans from the bedroom so he walks in and sees you fingering yourself and boy, are you IN for it.
(Yes, reverse version of Duffs. Shut up.)

K - Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Spanking, bondage, dacryphilia, temperature play(ice cubes) and some other stuff. This man is down for anything. I think he'd be into cnc but it's not his number one kink.

L - Location (favorite place to do the do)

Kitchen(bending you over the counter), Living room(bending you over the sofa). Basically anywhere he can bend you over something.

M - Motivation (what gets them going)

Anything. This man is quiet in the streets, and a freak in she sheets.

N - NO (something they won't do, turn offs)

Not much but he isn't into knife play. He doesn't like the idea of possibly causing permanent damage to you.

O - Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skills)

Edges you with his tongue until you're a whimpering mess under him.
If you're the one giving head, he's holding your head down so he's hitting the back of your throat and your tears are running down your cheeks.

P - Pace (are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual)

Fast and rough king. He loves pounding into you because of how loud you get for him. If you want a soft night, he'd be okay with it but the next night you fuck, he's going twice as hard.

Q - Quickie (their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex)

Prefers long fuck sessions but won't turn down a quickie because the less time you have, the quicker he goes and as mentioned above, fast and rough king.

R - Risk (are they game to experiment)

Yes but prefers to stick to what youse usually do. But yeah, if you wanna try something new, he's down asf.

S - Stamina (how many rounds can they go for)

3-4 rounds for about 30-45 minutes each round(wow that was randomly specific Jesus). But despite that, he could go all night gladly.

T - Toy (do they own toys? Do they use them?)

Y.E.S. Butt plugs, vibrators, ropes, cuffs, gags, blindfolds, etc. . I  don't think he'd use them on himself, like at all. But he uses them on you often. He also probably has some vibrating panties that he makes you wear in public because he loves teasing you.

U - Unfair (how much they like to tease)

As said like 8 words ago, he LOVES to tease you. He's a little fucker for teasing you. Wherever, whenever(we're meant to be together(shakira)), he can tease you, he's going to tease you and so much until you're literally crying and begging for him to fuck you.

V - Volume (how loud are they)

Not too loud himself but loves when you get vocal. Loves to hear you beg for him in anyway. He also likes when you're at that point of just babbling because you're so fucked out to form actual words or sentences.

W - Wild Card (get a random headcanon)

You and him have a sex tape(not a Pam & Tommy situation. Just saying). It started off as a joke between you both but at some point, you talked it over and decided to actually do it so you(and by you, I mean him) can watch it when he's on tour.

X - X-Ray (let's see what's going on in those pants)

Not giant but not tiny. I'm saying 5-7 inches because we all know that it's not the size that counts but how well they use it(at least for me that is).

Y - Yearning (how high is their sex drive)

Horny/dtf 24/7. He won't always fuck you but you know he's always horny.

Z - ZZZ (how quickly do they fall asleep afterwards)

Literally never sleeps. Jk but you will have a full nap/sleep and he's still awake(and smoking a cig because it's Izzy Stradlin we're talking about). I feel like he loves to watch you sleep but not in a sexual way(sometimes, yk, cnc).