❦ A-Z Headcanons - Duff Mckagan

A/n: I literally love this man sm! My fav Giraffe(fun fact: they're my fav animal!). Anyways, enjoy this❤️
Word count: 1020
Warnings: Smut!!!

༺✩༻

A - Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

Absolutely loves aftercare for the both of youse. You rub his back and then he'll run you both a bath. Something like that. You love treating each other after sex.

B - Body Part (their favorite body part of theirs and their partner's)

I feel like he loves his legs, after all, he is like 80% leg. Tall man but we love that because he's an adorable giraffe.
His favourite part of you is your boobs. I feel like he's 100% a boob man idk why. Loves to hold your boobs, massage them, etc.

C - Cum (anything to do with cum)

Honestly, he's not a big fan of getting it everywhere but he'll probs cum on your tits every so often. But overall, just prefers to cum in you.

D - Dirty Secret (a dirty secret of theirs)

Idk if this counts but I feel like this man would be LOUD. Like when you fuck for the first time and he basically shouts, it takes you by surprise. But who's complaining? Not me.

E - Experience (how experienced are they)

He fucks good but I don't feel like he's as experienced as Axl or Slash.

F - Favorite Position (self explanatory)

Either cowgirl or missionary. He would do others but he likes to be close to you and feel you fully. But overall, he prefers to stick to what he knows best.

G - Goofy (are they more silly or serious in the moment)

I don't think he's like serious but he's also not cracking jokes constantly. It's fun and romantic though and we love that.

H - Hair (how well groomed are they)

Honestly, I cannot decide if he trims or shaves, maybe a bit of both depending on what he feels like, yk?

I - Intimacy (how are they during the moment, romantic aspect)

Very romantic. Candles, praising, stroking his thumb on your face, etc.

J - Jack Off (masturbation headcanon)

Okay, imagine this. You come home from work a little earlier than usual and you hear Duff moaning and whimpering so you go to the bedroom, open the door to find Duff jerking off and it is the most sexy and cute thing ever bcos he moaning your name and stuff.
I feel like something like that would happen and from then on, you have some mutual masturbation moments.

K - Kink (one or more of their kinks)

I don't think he'd have too many but he's down for almost anything. Public sex(maybe in the studio?), voyeurism, CNC(consensual non-consent), Dominance and some other stuff. I don't think he's vanilla at all but defo not a mental man.

L - Location (favorite place to do the do)

The sofa(or couch whatever you call it). He loves to have you ride him while looking into his eyes as I said before, he loves to be close to you and hold you tight and what better way than on the sofa!

M - Motivation (what gets them going)

Honestly, anything to do with you. Knowing you'll feel good, knowing you're his and his only. You're his muse.

N - NO (something they won't do, turn offs)

This man is down for anything but if there's something he doesn't particularly enjoy, he'll let you know.

O - Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skills)

Loves it but prefers to just straight up fuck you. Will never turn it down though(you or him receiving, duh).

P - Pace (are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual)

Most of the time, he's romantic and at a steady pace(not slow but not speedy). However, in the rare moment when you want him to pound into you, he will leave you unable to walk for the next week.

Q - Quickie (their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex)

A quickie in the bathroom of a party or in the studio? Yes please! He loves the thought that one of the guys could walk in at any moment and catch him balls-deep inside you.

R - Risk (are they game to experiment)

Yeah, whatever makes you happy. He's down to try anything but once again, if he doesn't like it, you probs won't be doing it again.

S - Stamina (how many rounds can they go for)

I'd say 2-3 long rounds(30mins - 1 hour?) and he's getting sleepy. He does prefer one long round where he makes you cum multiple times and ends with him cumming deep inside you. But if you want to go for 3-4 hours one night, he's fine with it.

T - Toy (do they own toys? Do they use them?)

Prefers not to but if it's a special occasion, he'll get the vibrator and other stuff out that one draw and you're in for a long night.

U - Unfair (how much they like to tease)

Depends on if you're being a brat. You're prancing around the house in a short and underwear or a super short skirt? Well, he's teasing you a fuck ton.

V - Volume (how loud are they)

As mentioned before, very loud. He loves to let you know how good you're making him feel and if that means using words, he will. But most of the time, it's a lewd moan or whimper.

W - Wild Card (get a random headcanon)

He LOVES when the boys walk-in on youse. So he makes sure to fuck you when he knows they're coming over. At first, you were a little embarrassed but then you found it hot asf.

X - X-Ray (let's see what's going on in those pants)

He's not the kind of tall guy that has a small dick. I feel like he's packing, probs the same as Slash, give or take a cm.

Y - Yearning (how high is their sex drive)

He's not horny 24/7 but always down to fuck. Like, if you need him sexually, he can get it up.

Z - ZZZ (how quickly do they fall asleep afterwards)

If it's a longer fuck sesh, he's asleep before you. If it's just a normal night, you fall asleep together, whispering sweet nothings to each other.