❦ Backstage - Izzy Stradlin

𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝐼𝑧𝑧𝑦 𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑑𝑙𝑖𝑛 𝑋 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟
𝑹𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕: 𝑌𝑒𝑠 - 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝐼𝑧𝑧𝑦'𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 (𝑠𝑚𝑢𝑡)!
𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒚: ⇧⇧
𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔: 𝑆𝑚𝑢𝑡, 𝑂𝑟𝑎𝑙(𝐹!𝑅𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔), 𝑢𝑛𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑒𝑥(𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛!!) 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑘
𝑨/𝒏: 𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑡𝑦, 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑓𝑓. 𝐼 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑑𝑜 𝑎 𝑔𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑢𝑝𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛.
𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕: 506

______________________________

Our lips moved in sync as our hands explored each other. "I need to go," Izzy groaned against my lips. "Ten more minutes," I whined. "Izzy, five minutes to show," I heard Guns's manager say from the other side of his door. I parted from his lips and pouted, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"The second I'm off that stage, I'm fucking you in here," Izzy said, pecking my lips. "I know you can't wait," I spoke, palming him through his jeans. "You're making it harder for me to hide," he moaned. "Good".

"You'll do amazing!" I cheered as the guys went on stage.
The whole show was filled with sexual tension between me and Izzy — every so often, he'd look at me and keep eye contact. The neediness between my legs was growing and becoming unbearable

✧༺༻✧

"You did ama- IZZY!" I squealed as he threw me over his shoulder and carried me to his room. "You looked so good dancing for me backstage," he said, putting me on the couch in the corner of the room.

He bunches my skirt around my waist and removed my panties, chucking them somewhere in the room. "You're so wet for me," he moaned before connecting his lips to my swollen clit.

He sucked lightly, making me moan loudly and lace my fingers through his hair. His mouth felt heavenly, easing my neediness — but I needed more — I needed him. "Izzy, please," I whined, grinding lightly on his mouth.

"What do you want, baby?" He cooed, rubbing soft and slow figure eights on my clit. "I need your dick, Izzy," I said. "You're so needy," he laughed lightly.

He undid his jeans with his free hand and removed them along with his boxers. He stroked his length, spreading the precum that was leaking from his tip.

He sat next to me on the couch and lifted me onto his lap — carefully sitting me down on his cock, eliciting a breathy moan from my lungs. I put my hands on his shoulders and slowly moved my hips, rolling them on his while matching his thrusts into me.

His pelvis was lightly brushing against my abused clit — the extra stimulation was mind-numbing and dragged me closer to my orgasm.

"Izzy, I- fuck," I moaned, bouncing on his dick as I felt my orgasm dragging closer and closer. "You're such a good girl," he whispered in my ear — "I fuckin' love you".

"I'm g'na c-cum," I moaned breathlessly. He filled me up so perfectly, making me feel complete inside — along with the feeling of knowing that he was mine and mine only.

"Do it. Cum on my cock," he breathed. That was all I needed — the coil in my stomach snapped and I released around him, moans of his name dripped from my lips as I felt him cum inside of me and fill me to the brim with his seed.

"You did so good waiting for me, angel," he praised, rubbing circles on my thigh with his thumb.