Prologue

A rusty old car.

A slanted or fallen street lamp.

Cracked and destroyed asphalt roads.

Skyscraper lined coldly with rebar frames exposed everywhere without any light or warmth.

There seemed to be no life in this abandoned city.

There were no common weeds, let alone trees. In the place where the park was located, there was not only black dead land, but also the surrounding mountains and rivers, as well as the city, were colored black and remained coldly silent.

City's name is Seoul, the capital of South Korea, with a population of 30 million, and was one of the legacies of human civilization, serving as an axis of the global economy beyond Asia.

Until the First Beilan Island Incident, which caused devastating damage in 2030.

Clouds of Collapse Fluid particles that covered the atmosphere and the amount of Collapse Fluid pouring like rain were enough to destroy the country that has world's eighth-largest economy.

The Collapse Fluid eroded every corner of the Korean Peninsula and contaminated all the underground water veins hundreds of meters below.

But that didn't mean there was no movement in the city.

"Grrrrrr..."

Although there may be no life, the monster with melted skin and broken vocal cords, or ELID, was overflowing.

Nature's rulers, who once communicate at light speed and who would have discussed human rights, were now only wandering their habitats, being denied even by the nature they wanted to protect.

Nothing has attracted the curiosity of these 'ghosts' in the past few decades, and it seems unlikely.

Is it raining or snowing. Dozens of changes in the season have not changed the gray city covered with this death, and will continue to do so.

Yeah, until now.

Suddenly a mechanical sound rang through the city. It was the sound of a round egg-shaped object that fell from the sky and stuck in various parts of the city a few days ago.

The ghosts seemed to be quite taken aback by this remarkable incident. They gathered at the source of the noise with a sound of falling flesh.

How long has it been, the ghosts began to get tired of the constant sounding objects. The moment when a brief new stimulus is about to become a routine.

-Ping!

There was a high note that could not even be compared to the previous mechanical sound.

The sound of a refreshing feeling quickly enveloped the gray city, and soon spread to the surrounding area.

The objects were not only in the city, but were evenly embedded in every part of the peninsula, emitting the energy of death. This blue sound covered the dying peninsula and it became the last experience of the ghosts.

The ground that touched the cold blue wave began to emit light.

To be exact, the Collapse Fluid that touched the wavelength was decomposed into Higgs particles and photons.

As such a blue wave swept through the Korean Peninsula, it also decomposed the Collapse Fluid that penetrated deep underground.

The Collapse Fluid, which contaminated the earth, disintegrated and emitted huge amounts of photons, which spread into the atmosphere.

As photons scattered in the atmosphere, night on Earth disappeared for 48 hours, and later people named it "flashout."

The Neo Soviet Union, the Pan-European Union, the United States, and the Antarctic Union doubted each other and decided to get a little more information, but during World War III most satellites were destroyed and the light source was too bright to find out anything.

And when the light died down, they faced a completely unexpected reality.

The pioneers who had left Earth in the past, which everyone had forgotten, have returned.